Robbos Media Honeymoon Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbos Media Honeymoon Over

Led to believe Rothfield is going to give Robinson a serve in Mondays press. Now I can't stand Rothfield and reckon he is the worst reporter on the game however he has been a massive supporter of TR so for him to be also believing the hype about him as a coach is over is interesting.
    TR has had a cushy ride in the media for 3 years - it might be coming to an end.
    Any chance Politis will rue his decision to show so much faith in the Coach?

Rothfield is not worth a pinch of shit.

Don't buy into one ounce of his dribbled agenda.

Robbo has just signed an extension until 2019. He is not the problem, and the powers that be at the club damn well know that.

Comment

Who gives a stuff what ole Whisky Nose thinks. He's a parasite.

I'd extend Robbo's contract until 2029 tomorrow if I could.

Only a complete idiot would suggest that Robbo isn't a great coach..

Comment

The point isn't about Rothfield or his views, its about the fact that TR has been a bit of a media darling and somewhat untouchable for 3 years. I am just making the point that is going to change and once the media turn on you the pressure generally increases as everything you do is scrutinised.

Comment

Originally posted by hotbuns68 View Post
          The point isn't about Rothfield or his views, its about the fact that TR has been a bit of a media darling and somewhat untouchable for 3 years. I am just making the point that is going to change and once the media turn on you the pressure generally increases as everything you do is scrutinised.
          The pressure will increase with each loss. 2019 means nothing short of a payout if required.
          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

The pressure will increase with each loss. 2019 means nothing short of a payout if required.
            I am waiting for the players bullshit excuse that Trent has lost the dressing room lol, Trent was their choice over Smithy at the time. If not Trent we need a no bullshit coach like a Bellamy or Bennett who would have no hesitation in turfing the deadwood out of the club or back to the NSW Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

I am waiting for the players bullshit excuse that Trent has lost the dressing room lol, Trent was their choice over Smithy at the time. If not Trent we need a no bullshit coach like a Bellamy or Bennett who would have no hesitation in turfing the deadwood out of the club or back to the NSW Cup.
              Yeah, I'm almost expecting that. TR has no choice now but to drop a big name or two. He said in the presser that he AND the players owe it to the jersey. He looked pretty pissed of at the presser, and his answers were very short. The conference went for 4 mins.
              Bellamy basking in his own glory wouldn't shut up and his conference went for over 12 mins.
              If fergo and guerra make the SOO2 teams then we will never know if they would have been dropped.
              But I'm expecting changes. Then again I have before and TRs been down on troops and couldn't make any further changes.
              It should be interesting none the less. I think MAUBS and SST may be added to the injured players squad.
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Working...
              X