My theory and I hope I'm right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My theory and I hope I'm right

The problem at the club is not the Coach. If not the case, why extend his contract now?
    A shot has been fired internally. "The Coach is not going anywhere"

Players have been identified and they are worth more on the market (think - the more the market pays, the less the Roosters subsidise) if they are selected as First Graders. They will be sold off in tranches:
    1. Pre June 30
    2. At seasons end/preseason 2017

This is why I believe certain players continue to be selected.
    Thoughts?
    Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Players make coaches look good or bad, nothing more to it. When is the last time a great coach has won a premiership with a ordinary team? Actually saints(2010),
    Penrith (2003) and tigers (2005) do come to mind.

Comment

Never thought the coach was the problem at all, in fact he's done a good job of keeping a lid on things.
      Three players in particular concern me.
      Worried they might have forgotten golden rules like ....
      The coach is the man in charge
      It is a team game
      The past is over

Skeletor stayed at Broncos pty ltd so long first time around by preventing cliques forming in the playing group.
      Moving on high profile players and staff when required was par for the course.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
        The problem at the club is not the Coach. If not the case, why extend his contract now?

Players have been identified and they are worth more on the market (think - the more the market pays, the less the Roosters subsidise) if they are selected as First Graders. They will be sold off in tranches:
        1. Pre June 30

Thoughts?
        Hmm you may have a good point there axe mun.

Bump up their price and them piss them off in a fire sale. Pity there aint too much left on the market.

We wont even snag to of the biggest in SBW and Hayne. How the mighty have fallen.
        Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Maybe we should off load Guerra now while he's a member of the QLD origin team.If we wait until the end of the season we could get lumbered with part of his 2017 contract. I'd be happy to pay the remainder of this year which is only 4 months left to run as an incentive for someone to take him as long as they pay full freight for next year. Won't happen though,especially now with cordner and Liu out for an extended period.

Comment

I'd prefer to offload Guerra and Toupo now and trial players who care and put 100% into preparing and playing for the Roosters.

Is Chris Smith playing well? We bought him from Penrith...ex- Aussie school boy..played FG. Thoughts?
            Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

I think we were in a similar situation to Parra, but thanks to early word from Shubert, we dumped the loot and got away with it. Sadly, we also dumped any chance to compete this year ( and probably next too). Pearce was just another fu*ck up we didn't need and could had avoided ( from a management decision, who makes a known social idiot captain...)

Comment

Our team is going to be different in a month, different again in 6 months and then very different in 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
                  I think we were in a similar situation to Parra, but thanks to early word from Shubert, we dumped the loot and got away with it. Sadly, we also dumped any chance to compete this year ( and probably next too). Pearce was just another fu*ck up we didn't need and could had avoided ( from a management decision, who makes a known social idiot captain...)
                  I agree with the salary cap theory and have said this to a few people Pearce as Captain was a strange one
                  We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
                  Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

I think that the coach has been chosen over the players when traditionally our club would sack the coach to keep the players happy and I personally agree with it. Any player who is not prepared to have a dig and bust guts should be made to leave not kept happy. The re-signing also suggests that this will be a long term project which most likely coincides for the season that most of our playing group is off contract together which I believe is the end of season 2017.

Comment

There are a lot of good players from all teams available at the end of 2017. Sadly, if we are not competitive next year I think that Robbo will not last till the end of 2017.

Think about it. Floggings against the better sides. Being held to zero against the cowboys and storm. There is no way in the world Robbo would last. No friggin chance. Rugby League is a multi million dollar business first, and a sport second.
                      Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post
                        There are a lot of good players from all teams available at the end of 2017. Sadly, if we are not competitive next year I think that Robbo will not last till the end of 2017.

Think about it. Floggings against the better sides. Being held to zero against the cowboys and storm. There is no way in the world Robbo would last. No friggin chance. Rugby League is a multi million dollar business first, and a sport second.
                        Uncle Nick has had to wait before, and if Robbos been re-signed until 2019 there's a reason for it. A bunch of player will go and Robbo will be allowed to build a new side.

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post

1. Pre June 30

Thoughts?

I think you are on the money mate.
                          Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Working...
                          X