An interesting stat from the Storm game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting stat from the Storm game

Neither of the Storm wingers made a tackle for the entire game, what does that say about our attack and performance of our centre and wings and the blokes supplying the ball to them?

I'm sure Maubs was tackled by koroibete before after there altercation.

Comment

one thing it tells me is our halves are to slow to create anything of note apart grom Lattrell coming sround the back
      We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
      Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

I saw that too Rusty, but its wrong.
        They def made some tackles, just not many
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

Both our wingers were shyte as was Copley. Maubs did his best, despite that grub Cheyse Blair doing his best to twist his leg off in the early minutes and some other Storm thug destroying his nose.

No point in supplying the ball to Ferguson or Toupou, they'll only drop it anyway. I hope that neither of them face the Warriers - Ferguson can play for NSW (but deserves to play for Woy Woy) and Toupou for Woy Woy.
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Those stats back up what I said in the Moa thread. Our backline is too slow and impotent to run around a compressed defence which is why our forwards got belted each time hit the ball up. Lack of speed also our problem in defence.

2012 all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by itshowwedoitinthedruitt View Post
              Neither of the Storm wingers made a tackle for the entire game, what does that say about our attack and performance of our centre and wings and the blokes supplying the ball to them?
              Korobiete might not have made any tackles apart from the Maubs tackle but has 2 punches thrown according to the stats lol.
              Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post

Korobiete might not have made any tackles apart from the Maubs tackle but has 2 punches thrown according to the stats lol.
                ​Your allowed to throw punches if you play for any team other than the Roosters,you watch Wade Graham get off for his high tackle,Nappa got a week for a tackle that deserved a penalty only.
                The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

that game last night was one of the worst reffed games since the 2010 GF. In the first half thirty was a marker near the shires try line. tackled someone from the shire, he wasnt even up of the ground and next to the play the ball and then tackled the first receiver. nothing from the refs. should have been shire penalty. there are some many times the refs tried to get the cows home, i think even the cows were embarrassed for the bias
                  1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
                    that game last night was one of the worst reffed games since the 2010 GF. In the first half thirty was a marker near the shires try line. tackled someone from the shire, he wasnt even up of the ground and next to the play the ball and then tackled the first receiver. nothing from the refs. should have been shire penalty. there are some many times the refs tried to get the cows home, i think even the cows were embarrassed for the bias

Oddly enough I watched that game.
                    Good to see the game managers don't just pick on us.

Barba's "knock on" was an unbelievably bad call.

Comment

Working...
                    X