Kane should fire up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kane should fire up.

After our team flew home from the WCC (seems like eons ago) I had real high hopes for Evans .
    While he ain't in the senior group yet, the rookie stage has passed and I thought he was ready to rock.

I think he's been under-whelming, or maybe my expectations were too high.
    Can't help thinking that I'd rather see him cop the odd suspension that just coming off the bench and going through the motions.

When you see the size of him you would think he is the kind of player who opposition players would have nightmares about. He has shown form in flashes here and there but yet to see him do it consistently or when he is really needed. So far he is one of those players who does well when others have laid the foundations.

Comment

Yes I agree. We need Kane to lead not follow.

Comment

He's a cat. I was so looking forward to his season this year where I too thought he'd become a top player, but he just bottles it every week.
        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
          He's a cat. I was so looking forward to his season this year where I too thought he'd become a top player, but he just bottles it every week.
          An would you say that to him? Doubt it little fella

Comment

He aint no Klemmer thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post

An would you say that to him? Doubt it little fella
              Hah - I was thinking that as I wrote it. That is, he plays FG league so he must be tough.

To answer your question, I wouldn't be so rude to his face, but I would tell him that I think he needs to go about 200% harder if he were ever so desperate as to need my opinion.

I do think, as it goes, that if I was 120kg that I would smash blokes massively.
              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Hah - I was thinking that as I wrote it. That is, he plays FG league so he must be tough.

To answer your question, I wouldn't be so rude to his face, but I would tell him that I think he needs to go about 200% harder if he were ever so desperate as to need my opinion.

I do think, as it goes, that if I was 120kg that I would smash blokes massively.
                haha mate I'm pretty tough on a computer too. A few years back I verbally abused Jason Ryles at Allianz and he turned around, zoomed in on me and told me to get farked. I was ready to run if necessary

Comment

He's never been a cat for mine. Ask Soufffs' BurgeArse's. He has not being playing with the passion and skill levels of previous years. Agree he needs a rocket up his arse
                  Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                    He's never been a cat for mine. Ask Soufffs' BurgeArse's. He has not being playing with the passion and skill levels of previous years. Agree he needs a rocket up his arse
                    Was good when he sat fat Kasiano on his ass as well.
                    Unfortunately the feline analogy kinda fits when we compare 2016 form compared to what we think he's capable of.
                    When he goes hard in defence a bloke his height will always be a risk of hitting high, maybe he's got that in the back of mind?
                    I dunno, I just really expected this to be his breakout year.
                    But we are yet to see any sign of the under-taker reputation.

Interesting to note that skeletor sounded him out about moving to Brisbane during the off season.

Comment

Waiting for Kane to fire up is like waiting for his voice to break..
                      Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

He's just a pup as far as Props are concerned.

Give him time.

Comment

Originally posted by 2026 View Post
                          He's just a pup as far as Props are concerned.
                          Yikes!
                          Keep him away from Pearce then..............

Comment

Kane does not get angry enough, often enough! Maybe he will be a late bloomer as a prop. I would play him a little wider, as a running 2nd rower while Boyd is out. Is ineffective as a prop right now. Might help his confidence as well. Just like Liu, needs more mongrel!

Comment

Working...
                            X