Roosters vs Warriors - Team List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
    Totally agree JT,that's why their is a concern of issues within the Team..
    The Knights have a reason to be at the bottom based on their team,whereas we should be 8-10th spot..
    Robbo needs to be accountable,as much as I like him as coach..

We have lost a lot of close games. Win those and we are in the eight comfortably. Though the problem is that we didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Serious?

Watson
      Frei
      Manu
      Hastings
      Matterson
      Mitchell have all barley played first grade,

Toops and copley are playing like reserve grade rookies.

Warriors 30+.

There's still enough quality to make the eight. The comp is very weak.

Comment

Firstly it was "Matho is the new Fittler" and now it's "Watson is the new Fittler'.
        And of course we have the next Brett Mullins on the wing with Manu now there.

Comment

No mullins is the fullback.................................In the 20s
          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

There's still enough quality to make the eight. The comp is very weak.
            Agree. This is probably the weakest comp I've seen. So many average teams. Even Cronulla is on a streak.

Comment

Chooks by 20.

Go Easts!

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                Firstly it was "Matho is the new Fittler" and now it's "Watson is the new Fittler'.
                And of course we have the next Brett Mullins on the wing with Manu now there.
                Jayden Nikorima is the saviour.

Comment

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post

I realise you are being sarcastic but has he been playing 20's and if so how has he been going?

Comment

Tell me BAW surely only fair weather supporters are allowed to bag our players? Nikorima, Friend, our former illustrious captain who bares your name.......
                    But anyway on the game, if our defence doesn't improve it will be another ugly watch.

Comment

Who was bagging a player? I was merely repeating a preseason statement about an unproven 18 year old.

Comment

Who was bagging a player? I was merely repeating a preseason statement about an unproven 18 year old.
                        Yes but you have bagged out Niko previously many times and Jake Friend.

Comment

If you support your local team you have the right to constructively criticism otherwise the blow ins just remain silent.

Comment

If you support your local team you have the right to constructively criticism otherwise the blow ins just remain silent.
                            So you are suggesting your a local, yet you fail to attend games, your the prime example of a fair weather fans

Comment

Showing off about being a local is pathetic. You're basically saying, "I'm richer than you other Easts fans, so there".
                              Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                                Showing off about being a local is pathetic. You're basically saying, "I'm richer than you other Easts fans, so there".
                                My guess is he is a dole budging hobo who lives in the cliff face around the area

Comment

Working...
                                X