Roosters vs Warriors - Team List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Braith Anasta's Wallet View Post
    If you support your local team you have the right to constructively criticism otherwise the blow ins just remain silent.
    So as a 40 plus years supporter who has never lived in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, I am now a blow in. You have some very strange ideas.

Comment

If you support your local team you have the right to constructively criticism otherwise the blow ins just remain silent.
      Can someone ban this fool. It really serves no purpose and is only on this forum to cause trouble. Enough is enough moderators.

People I know I'm feeding him now but don't feed this fool who has another alias who probably was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
        Showing off about being a local is pathetic. You're basically saying, "I'm richer than you other Easts fans, so there".
        I doubt he is a local anyway.

Funny that if only locals went to the games this season we would be lucky to draw 2000. Most of the rusted on faithful is from outside of the Eastern Suburbs.

Comment

I'm not terribly confident about how we will go against Warriors. However our pack is quite strong with the return of Napa and SKD will bolster our metres and experience.

But I think Warriors will get us in the second half. Warriors by 12 sorry.

Comment

A try to SKD in Golden Point. A massive fend to the face of Lolohea as he strolls over to score the matchwinner.

Comment

im nolonger a local i drive to games from the shire many of the most enthusiastic fans =in the chookpen are not locals, does that diminish our worth or our right to comment on the team we follow and have done for many long years, i can probaqbly tell you about many of the games we lost but came close to winning in our winless year of 1966, i was there in 67 for our first match of the day at trhe swcg for many long years when larpa stewart and kevin juness ran in length of the field tries in the mud beating canterbury 18/2. and i stood with my mum and dad on the hill at the 75 grtand final beating saint george 38/nil.
              i can recall getting onto the top of the clocktower as a boy to waych larpa and his 3rd grade side play in a grand final, the copper who grabbed me let me go when i explained why i was there just told me to leave after 3rd grade, he was a paddo copper, i was a paddo boy, bit im no longer4 a local am i and nolonger able to comme3nt?

Comment

personally i think well beat the warriers! in a close one, be better if pearce was there?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                  personally i think well beat the warriers! in a close one, be better if pearce was there?
                  I wish. We can't defend. Seriously, We cannot defend..............
                  Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                    So as a 40 plus years supporter who has never lived in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, I am now a blow in. You have some very strange ideas.
                    LOL , I'm in the same boat MR.
                    But not to worry, Baw is a North Queensland supporter and lives a fair way from Townsville.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

I wish. We can't defend. Seriously, We cannot defend..............
                      Easy solution - hold onto the damn ball, dominate field position and that will minimise the defensive load in our red zone!
                      But unfortunately easier said than done...

Comment

Haha, so you must be a massive supporter of the Hong Kong 7s. Just because you watch games live on fox, does not mean you are a loyal or local fan. At least when you post as TCB you make some good posts.

Comment

Lol honkers so u must support the Dim Sims then.
                          Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

LOL , I'm in the same boat MR.
                            But not to worry, Baw is a North Queensland supporter and lives a fair way from Townsville.
                            Hahaha Gold mate!
                            Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Working...
                            X