Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget Ben Cummins - Maxwell is a cheat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure most of the penalties we gave away were justified , but the first couple at the start of the game ? They were for nothing , and then if we are going to get penalised for the first couple , and the warriors don't give get penalised for worse all game ?

Comment

I thought the ref was quite generous in letting us slow the ruck down all game without sending players to the sin bin.

I was more concerned about the blatant forward pass in the lead up to the Warriors try.

Comment

Anyone who thinks we lost simply because of the referee needs to find a new sport to follow. Delusional guys. Maybe we copped a few penalties but we obviously planned on giving them away. We were not good enough on the day to take the two points. Simple really.

Comment

Once a player is tackled, I count to three seconds and after that I expect a penalty to be given for taking too long to get off the tackled player. The early penalties were harsh against the Roosters, when the Warriors were taking even longer to get off Rooster players. Happens every game.

The Storm are given the luxury of at least 5 seconds at the worst. The Maroons get even more latitude with players laying in the ruck as if they're sun baking at the beach.
          Sickie Lame .... King of Bestiality

Comment

Working...
          X