Very tough.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very tough.

This has been a very testing year, losing some very valuable players from the last year, and also losing some through injury and suspension we haven't once this year fielded our strongest team.

Whilst it's frustrating sitting down and watch my team lose week after week, whether it's a lack of effort from players, unlucky bounces of the ball or terrible officiating decisions, we seem to be on the bad side of luck all year.

Every game I sit down in the hope that we might not win, but we'll go out and we'll have a dig. I've seen some terrible efforts but I've also seen some blokes give it their all, I have seen some very young players step up and play superb, I have seen some veterans put their foot down and work hard, but it just hasn't gotten us there.

There's been a few games if the balls bounced the other way we may have won, but no matter how many times we go down this, whether it's by 1 point or 50 I have trust in this organisation that we will once again rise, I have trust in robbo I have trust in our players. I just hope all of us supporters don't give up hope.

This is a great club that will be even greater, I just hope we all stick loyal and support the rwb week in week out.

totally agree with bowzy, this club is too great not to agfain rise to the top as cream does!

Comment

It's in Cummin$ and Maxibetwell DNA of a socio demographic hang up towards anything eastern suburbs.years of bias and this year new personnel and nothing has changed except it gets worse and worse and adding Sportsbet and bunker into the mix engineers results

Comment

I ****ing love the team and the club Im here forever The boys gave it their all today and unlucky not to win Something I could say applies to another 3 or 4 games so far this year
        We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
        Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Working...
        X