I have lost faith in the coaching staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have lost faith in the coaching staff

They would have won that game if they didnt pick The Freak in the centres.

After watching 40 years of first grade football ive never seen a more inept defensive display since last time he played there.

What were they thinking?????
    barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Copley also crap but I assume you are referring to Fergo. Many of the things that went wrong last night such as dropped ball, dumb play-the-ball, and refereeing decision, are out of Robbo's control. However, the one thing Robbo has been in control of all year is the persistent selection of Fergo in the centres. In the words of Albert Enstein:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results"

Comment

Originally posted by dice;n658096[B
      ]Copley also crap [/B]but I assume you are referring to Fergo. Many of the things that went wrong last night such as dropped ball, dumb play-the-ball, and refereeing decision, are out of Robbo's control. However, the one thing Robbo has been in control of all year is the persistent selection of Fergo in the centres. In the words of Albert Enstein:

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results"
      How the hell did he cost us last night?

Comment

Someone posted how they wanted Origin cut to 2 games a season. I vote for 26 games a season so Ferguson and Guerra can be ineligible for selection.

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
          Copley also crap but I assume you are referring to Fergo. Many of the things that went wrong last night such as dropped ball, dumb play-the-ball, and refereeing decision, are out of Robbo's control. However, the one thing Robbo has been in control of all year is the persistent selection of Fergo in the centres. In the words of Albert Enstein:

It's easy to have a belief that it's not Robbos fault when we drop the ball or give away dumb penalties. If it only happened in a game or two then yes but when it happens every game in a season then you have to ask why are the players so out of focus and lack discipline. Do you think the storm go through these stupid issues every week? If a player knows he is going to get his butt kicked by a Bellamy, Hassler or even Bennett then he's going to pay attention when the ball comes to him. If our players don't respect or fear any retribution from the coach, then they approach the game with the mind elsewhere and they're just having a laugh. All these stupid mistakes has a lot to do with Robbo.

Comment

What's with our 30 minute warm-up on the field?

No wonder our players look tired and make mistakes during games.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

It's easy to have a belief that it's not Robbos fault when we drop the ball or give away dumb penalties. If it only happened in a game or two then yes but when it happens every game in a season then you have to ask why are the players so out of focus and lack discipline. Do you think the storm go through these stupid issues every week? If a player knows he is going to get his butt kicked by a Bellamy, Hassler or even Bennett then he's going to pay attention when the ball comes to him. If our players don't respect or fear any retribution from the coach, then they approach the game with the mind elsewhere and they're just having a laugh. All these stupid mistakes has a lot to do with Robbo.
              I mean direct control. Robbo can't catch the ball but he can start the game with Fergo on the wing. He chose not to until the damage was done. It is as though Robbo was surprised to see Fergo run out of the line and tackle nobody or constantly turned inside out.

Comment

I mean direct control. Robbo can't catch the ball but he can start the game with Fergo on the wing. He chose not to until the damage was done. It is as though Robbo was surprised to see Fergo run out of the line and tackle nobody or constantly turned inside out.
                Watching the Broncos v storm game. The score is 48-6 for the storm. A storm player pushes a pass that gets knocked on and Bellamy slams on his desk and is blasting his assistant, perhaps taking note of who the player was for causing that mistake. Bellamy expects perfection even if they lead by so much... With that approach, they will never be running last or close to it, unless they rort the cap again.

Comment

Robbo has lost my faith as well:

1.the failed Fergo at fullback experiment. Robbo took us into the season without a fullback. A critical spine position.
                  2.condoning Jake being a prick to Hastings. This is based on Hastings being dropped and Taka taking the conversions.
                  3.out of line sprays at refs at the press conferences.
                  4. Picking Toups week after week even though he is costing us games through unforced errors.
                  5. Letting Fergo charge out of the line in defence. Obviously no repercussions because he keeps doing it. Just awful in D last night.
                  6. Letting Jennings go and replacing with Copley.
                  Last edited by Gary Worthless; 07-01-2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post

Watching the Broncos v storm game. The score is 48-6 for the storm. A storm player pushes a pass that gets knocked on and Bellamy slams on his desk and is blasting his assistant, perhaps taking note of who the player was for causing that mistake. Bellamy expects perfection even if they lead by so much... With that approach, they will never be running last or close to it, unless they rort the cap again.

At least you no longer blame Pearce for everything. Maybe one day you'll acknowledge he is one of our most important players. Baby steps.

Comment

At least you no longer blame Pearce for everything. Maybe one day you'll acknowledge he is one of our most important players. Baby steps.
                      Well Pearce had a good break and his fresh. I'll agree he was our best but I won't forget about his actions of season which cost us a few games. Pearce is no magician able to conjure up wins week in week out. He's above average at best but no comparison to a Thurston or Cronk. If he keeps showing up like he did last night I might change my opinion but I'm betting that's not going to happen in the rest of the rounds, but like any Rooster supporter, I hope he does and proves me wrong. I want the best for our team.

Comment

Seeing as I out grew faith a long time ago I can't relate to Trew.
                        Never could.
                        My Trust in Trent crap stands.
                        Just find myself confused and concerned about lots of stuff.
                        Guerra and Tupou should have played a lot more games in green and gold.

Comment

If I had the faith I'd go down on my knees,
                          Wont somebody help me
                          wont SOMEBODY please?

Comment

Fergo has the old SKD defensive pattern to a T
                            Cant explain why that bloke has gone off....cant tackle cant run cant step cant break tackles but he was the opposite of all of that last year ???????..when some one is erratic where do you look for the problem ????
                            as for the coaching staff yeah may be need a few tweeks there
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Fergo has gone from Renouf to Orr in the space of an offseason.

Comment

Working...
                              X