Vincent Leuluai signs with the Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OMR View Post
    Imagine if Brown was in RWB and stomped the crotch of a player, how many months will he get?

He would have been tarred and feathered.

But he has not yet featured in the game managers pre-match instruction catalogue , so stomping on Paasi dont count.
    Imagine if he'd done that to Thurston???
    Cardinal and myrtle , (lol) , wouldn't have saved his ass then.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
      A big fat NO to that vermin thug Brown from me!

Second that.
      Maybe JWH would deck him at training?

Any way you look at this "rumour" it seems like we're trying to do Souths a favour.

Comment

Back to the O P .....

Shame to lose Leuluai , but the fact is we lose , and sign , back up players all the time ....
        Ethan Lowe and Curtis Rona spring to mind, but then again so do Joe Williams and Josh Lewis......

What strikes me as odd is the mid season pick up of Chris Smith......Do we see him a a better prospect than Vince?

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Aggression and intimidation...........i'll take Ma'u from the Eels anytime.
          ​+ 1 man.

Comment

Originally posted by OMR View Post
            Imagine if Brown was in RWB and stomped the crotch of a player, how many months will he get?
            ​6 - 9 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post
              Back to the O P .....

Shame to lose Leuluai , but the fact is we lose , and sign , back up players all the time ....
              Ethan Lowe and Curtis Rona spring to mind, but then again so do Joe Williams and Josh Lewis......

What strikes me as odd is the mid season pick up of Chris Smith......Do we see him a a better prospect than Vince?
              Good question

Comment

It will not surprise me one bit to see Leuluai do very well at the drizzle. Good luck to him and I'm sad to see him go before he really got a chance at the Roosters.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheLoneRooster View Post
                  It will not surprise me one bit to see Leuluai do very well at the drizzle. Good luck to him and I'm sad to see him go before he really got a chance at the Roosters.
                  I'd be more surprised if he didn't do well, he's far more talented than some of the forwards who have done well down there.

Comment

Working...
                  X