Pearce maybe called into Origin as Reynolds ruled out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearce maybe called into Origin as Reynolds ruled out

I hate origin. Dead rubber. Pointless and we need Pearce for Friday. Fark.
    Brent Read@brentread_7 9m9 minutes ago
    Strong mail Mitchell Pearce may receive a call-up to the @NSWRL side for Reynolds. Decision later this arvo. Other option is Moylan

Michael Chammas@MichaelChammas 9m9 minutes ago
    Strong suggestion Mitchell Pearce is now in the frame for an Origin recall.

Isn't that great.

Players should be available for their clubs if it's a dead rubber.

Comment

Jesus fark origin. NSW will get belted and Pearce will take 12 months to get his confidence back or he will get injured and be out until half way through next season. Origin has gone from being a fierce contest to a joke. I really hope none of our players are chosen next year

Comment

Brent Read@brentread_7 12m12 minutes ago
        Appears the mail about Pearce wide of the mark.Now hearing Matt Moylan is on 7pm plane to Coffs Harbour.Still awaiting official confirmation

Steve Hart@SteveHartFOX 3m3 minutes agoCoffs Harbour, New South Wales
        Breaking : Matt Moylan to join NSW BLUES in camp tonight @FOXSportsNews all the latest reaction live from Coffs NRL TONIGHT 5:30PM

Comment

Didn't he make himself unavailable ?

Comment

No farking way. For one he hasn't had enough game time. 2 we Farking need him. 3 he farking owes the club.....
            Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Horry View Post
              https://twitter.com/brentread_7"]Brent Read@brentread_7 [/URL] https://twitter.com/brentread_7/status/750559105459294208"]12m12 minutes ago[/URL]
              Appears the mail about Pearce wide of the mark.Now hearing Matt Moylan is on 7pm plane to Coffs Harbour.Still awaiting official confirmation

https://twitter.com/SteveHartFOX"]Steve Hart@SteveHartFOX [/URL] https://twitter.com/SteveHartFOX/status/750561675426816000"]3m3 minutes ago[/URL]https://twitter.com/search?q=place%3A01c0668e0021c79b"]Coffs Harbour, New South Wales[/URL]
              Breaking : Matt Moylan to join NSW BLUES in camp tonight @FOXSportsNews all the latest reaction live from Coffs NRL TONIGHT 5:30PM

GOOD!!! Moylan is rubbish but we NEED Pearce.

Origin's a dead rubber QLD circlejerk that I have absolutely no interest in. NRL... we still have a wooden spoon to avoid. Can't keep relying on Newcastle being absolute shyte.
              Last edited by ism22; 07-06-2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Isn't that Kipling line about 'if you can keep your head when all about are losing theirs' appropriate about now?

SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

That give Sharks a better chance of beating Penrith. Which is good because I think we will then beat the Sharks and bring their run to an end. It's not much but in this grim season that will give me a lot of enjoyment.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

GOOD!!! Moylan is rubbish but we NEED Pearce.

Origin's a dead rubber QLD circlejerk that I have absolutely no interest in. NRL... we still have a wooden spoon to avoid. Can't keep relying on Newcastle being absolute shyte.
                    Moylan is rubbish??

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Moylan is rubbish??

I think he's massively overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        Isn't that great.

Players should be available for their clubs if it's a dead rubber.
                        Our season is a dead rubber.

Comment

I'm thankful that Daley has no clue and obviously doesn't want to win SOO3 and has chosen Moylan over Mitch. Moylan will be on a hiding to nothing. I suspect that Daley's found NSW's new whipping boy - if all else fails, blame Moylan.

Moylan has talent but not as much as what some experts state that he has. And I've never been impressed with him playing in the halves. Fullback is his best position at this stage.
                          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

Moylan is rubbish??
                            He's not origin grade as a FB (he's 3rd or 4th string for NSW at best - excluding Hayne I'd think of Dugan, Tedesco, Coote, Hopoate, Wighton...etc before him) so good luck as halfback.

Halfback... we seem to want a Joey who can snap Gronk's dull but oh so clinical approach. However after trying out Campese, Pearce, Soward, Carney, Maloney (who is gun), Hodkinson, Reynolds x 2 and maybe a few others, we are yet to find a half who can control QLD using magical kicks. MEH! Moylan will at least have the excuse that he isn't a half.
                            Last edited by ism22; 07-06-2016, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I think he's massively overrated.
                              Most of the Penrith players are overrated as they are as a team as well.
                              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X