Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Isn't that great.

Players should be available for their clubs if it's a dead rubber.
    Thankfully not as that means Fergo and Adriana would have been playing for us this Friday.
    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

How bizarre is it for most supporters to be happy our "origin stars" are unavailable? This season is causing me depression

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post
        I'm thankful that Daley has no clue and obviously doesn't want to win SOO3 and has chosen Moylan over Mitch. Moylan will be on a hiding to nothing. I suspect that Daley's found NSW's new whipping boy - if all else fails, blame Moylan.

Moylan has talent but not as much as what some experts state that he has. And I've never been impressed with him playing in the halves. Fullback is his best position at this stage.
        the intercept king!

Daley should have just announced he's keeping the same team after G2. It's obvious Pearce played himself into the team after the weekend games, and Dugan / Moylan played themselves and their wayward passes OUT, but its gallen and farah coaching the team, daley the front man. And, I would guess Pearce said thanks, but no farking thanks. No reason why Wanky Weidler or MassCrude should know about that private conversation.

Comment

Working...
        X