• Show
Clear All

• Brad Arthur?

Any one?

It's not me.

Comment

If he wants to be an assistant

Comment

I find it interesting that most of the sack Robbo threads are written by new members of the Chookpen. I suspect some may be from Vermin supporters looking for a replacement for Toxic Madge.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatsFooty View Post
          Any one?
          If the Roosters didn't have a coach & Brad Arthur wasn't coaching anyone I would say yes but the Roosters have a coach signed for another 3 years & I think Arthur is signed up to Parra, so no.

Comment

It's a pity Daniel Anderson has been struck off…or whatever they do to League board members.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

U20's coach = yes.

Comment

I support Robbo.

Arthur deserves coach of the year. With the daily issues at Parra he still manages to get his team right to play consistently and be competitive every week.
                But of course he won't be rewarded as coach of the year.

Comment

We have the best coach in the comp. Nobody can match his stats since he joined us so why would anyone consider anyone else shows how stupid they are.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                    We have the best coach in the comp. Nobody can match his stats since he joined us so why would anyone consider anyone else shows how stupid they are.

i entirely agree. Although in saying that, we deserve the spoon this year. Honestly, with the roster we have possibly one of the strongest, if not the strongest pack in the comp and a decent backline we should be a lot higher up than we are. Robbo deserves to stick around though no doubt.

Comment

I doubt he would be better equipped to solve our problems than Robbo. I understand though. This season stings like a bitch. I wish I could take an aspirin and make it go away.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post

​LOL!

Comment

L'Mort D'Arthur.
                          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Are we really that desperate? Please don't answer that.

Comment

Originally posted by Toots View Post
                              Are we really that desperate? Please don't answer that.
                              This is a Lol@souffs fans idea of a good time. Smoke some meth, go troll the roosters website

Comment

Working...
                              X