Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
    Finch had more footy sense than Pearce.
    I agree with you Vasco, even though Finch threw the odd badly directed pass he still had a sh1tload more nous than Pearce.

Comment

Originally posted by JAF View Post
      Yawn ... Get rid of him and replace him with who???
      Anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
        He doesn't seem to have the ability to play what's in front of him. A couple of times we lost the ball because he still passed as he planned to even though the defence was up.
        Yep, that was horrendous, 2nd tackle too, also his kicking was z grade as well.

Comment

The poor kid is just not terribly bright...

Comment

I think for this club to be highly succesful Pearce needs to be moved away from 7 I wouldnt mind if we kept him and played him at 9
            When you trust your television
            what you get is what you got
            Cause when they own the information
            they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
              I think for this club to be highly succesful Pearce needs to be moved away from 7 I wouldnt mind if we kept him and played him at 9
              Totally agree with you..
              Just a shame our Coach doesn`t see it the same way..

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                Totally agree with you..
                Just a shame our Coach doesn`t see it the same way..
                Im resigned to seeing Pearce in the 7 for this season and even the next Hopefully the penny drops by then It took them a while to get rid of Anasta from 6 WE now have the same problem with Pearce at 7
                When you trust your television
                what you get is what you got
                Cause when they own the information
                they can bend it all they want

John Mayer

Comment

I can understand why people think Pearce would make a good hooker but what troubles me with this is that your hooker needs to read the game and make the right decisions and these are exactly Pearce's weaknesses.

Comment

​Freddy & Lammy they look like a great team on the Rookie.Johns is a myth!
                    The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

Succession planning for 2018. Go hard next year for off contract pair Brookes/Moses. Go even harder for young Ash Taylor.

Getting Shaun Johnson in RWB would be on-par with the great Freddy's signing.

Comment

Looking at this thread is like seeing that footage of ScarJo from Under The Skin for the first time.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Succession planning for 2018. Go hard next year for off contract pair Brookes/Moses. Go even harder for young Ash Taylor.

Getting Shaun Johnson in RWB would be on-par with the great Freddy's signing.
                          ​Dude??? Johnson is a liability he can piss right off man...

Comment

Brett Kimmorley or Darren Lockyer.
                            Andrew Johns is a hoax as a halves coach. Since he has come to the Roosters our halves have gone backwards, he cant even teach Pearce how to grubber kick into the opposition in goal & get a repeat set.
                            The halfback that I was watching in the under 13's for the Concord/Burwood Wolves on the week end put 3 grubber kicks into the opposition in goal & got repeat sets & they scored, I wish Andrew Johns & POS were watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post

Anyone.
                              Good one Ray. Lets replace him with the savior Nikorima. You know how to complain but you have few worthwhile suggestions to offer

Comment

Originally posted by Mad-Elvis-in-Hong Kong View Post

​Dude??? Johnson is a liability he can piss right off man...
                                Dude, you're either stirring the pot or seriously deluded.

IMO, Johnson is one of the best attacking halves in the game. Take him out of the Warriors structure and he'll step up a few more notches.

Comment

Working...
                                X