No announcement yet.

Get rid of Pearce.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am very confident that next year will be much the same unless we make a couple of astute purchases. It will take more than an off season and a new calendar year for us to be a better football team. Thinking that the rookies will be better next year is wishful thinking. Even the immortals weren't so good in their first two or three seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
      I am very confident that next year will be much the same unless we make a couple of astute purchases. It will take more than an off season and a new calendar year for us to be a better football team. Thinking that the rookies will be better next year is wishful thinking. Even the immortals weren't so good in their first two or three seasons.
      It's all about the attitude, look at titans,raiders and tigers this year, not the greatest rosters, but rarely humiliated in their games and where they stand on the ladder is very flattering compared to us.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

It's all about the attitude, look at titans,raiders and tigers this year, not the greatest rosters, but rarely humiliated in their games and where they stand on the ladder is very flattering compared to us.
        Truly spoken..
        Hence why I am questioning Robbo a little this season,with a decent roster he has clearly failed..
        Hope he can turn it around next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
          Regardless of what people think of Pearce and Keary individually, the fact is that with both of them playing the whole year together this year we would certainly be in the finals. That's enough to get me up for next year. Our season was over before it began. Pearce and Keary in the halves with a fully fit cordner and and jwh and we are thereabouts. Not really contenders but thereabouts.

Comment

Working...
          X