Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
    Unbelievable.

Can someone who knows tell us what happens now with our junior clubs?
    ​If the kids want to play footy the parents will take them else where.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
      Yes Souths Juniors rules (which aren't all bad) they have rules that are different from the NSWRL rules.
      They do what they want
      ​William the biggest problem for the Easts clubs could arise when/if parents agree to register their kids in the Souths teams......

Comment

Easts juniors need someone to run it who is knowledgeable, in the know, sensible, can come up with a 5 year plan & then see the 5 year plan through.
        I think Turk-284 should put his little stumpy hand up & throw his beret into the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Turk-284 View Post

​If the kids want to play footy the parents will take them else where.
          = rugby union
          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
            Easts juniors need someone to run it who is knowledgeable, in the know, sensible, can come up with a 5 year plan & then see the 5 year plan through.
            I think Turk-284 should put his little stumpy hand up & throw his beret into the ring.
            ​Already doing my bit maaaaaate.. But if they need more i'm here!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
              = rugby union
              Happens every where cuzzy bro.. but they always return to League cause its the game played in heaven mate..

Comment

Alot of kids in the Eastern Suburbs are playing both. Its AFL that they will probably go to
                The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                sigpic

Comment

Alot of kids in the Eastern Suburbs are playing both. Its AFL that they will probably go to
                  No chance William..

Comment

I say lets get on the plonk and then go to Souffs Juniors and trash the place.
                    Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                    What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Talking to some people involved with running the junior clubs I get the feel there is still a lot of things to play out yet.
                      The minis and mods are the biggest concern,.
                      Mini has retired and I didn't realise he is causing a problem for the Juniors?

The mods are always a concern, especially that character called Rooster_6.

Pathetic!
                      What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                        Unbelievable.

Can someone who knows tell us what happens now with our junior clubs?
                        I really don't have a answer, hoping sanity prevails, maybe the club has to throw a bit of money at the local rugby union schools to get into the comp and if we have at least 6 clubs then the juniors can have their own local comp.

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

This is all Crowes petty doing. The guy is a big fat child .
                          The Tele is running a story on this in a double spread today.
                          I would take it to court reclaim territory and get on with the job.
                          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Can anyone post the article?

Comment

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...94abb7216ca6f7
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Sorry Brain. Won't subscribe to anything Murdoch related

Comment

Working...
                                X