Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever wondered why we cannot vote??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
    If you let all the idiots vote, you end up with a board like Parramatta....
    Here here man....
    Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
      If you let all the idiots vote, you end up with a board like Parramatta....

Gee thanks PtB, So your perception is that, let's say more than 50-60% of die hard Roosters fans are idiots who have no idea and shouldn't have any input whatsoever.

Pot, kettle, black!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Politis all for the proposed merger with the Dragons all those years ago.
        Things were different then.
        Different times..

Better to merge than be booted out.

Not sure why it never happened...maybe Dragons wanted a 'takeover' by them?.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Gee thanks PtB, So your perception is that, let's say more than 50-60% of die hard Roosters fans are idiots who have no idea and shouldn't have any input whatsoever.

Pot, kettle, black!!!
          Sorry Gman, I am not sure that I understand what you are saying...

Comment

[QUOTE=John Corey;n669585]
            Originally posted by trewhella View Post

I've read your posts for many years mate. You know as well as I do that you can't always win premierships. You can't always win minor premierships. And you won't always make the final 8.

Whilst I never expect to come second last, I think it's pretty obvious that everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. Pearce, injuries, loss of 3/4 of our spine, kids as replacements etc. Not to mention 7 or 8 very close losses.

It was an anomaly. We have had a great run and I still think the roster is strong. There is plenty of reason to be an optimist for 2017. Not a pessimist.

And that same board set up that was in place for our second last this year, was also in place for a premiership and 3 minor premierships since 2013.

Just my opinion of course.

Sure mate,
            I welcome your opposing view.

I knew where we headed last year if you read my posts prior to the start of the season. Call it intuition combined with obvious losses of key personnel.
            I think we may fallen further than what you realise.

Are the sides that were above us last year weaker or stronger?

The only saving grace in this team is Latrell Mitchell and he has second season stigma to overcome.
            Keary is overrated and the new young five eighth goes OK but he aint a world beater.

I dont think its an anomaly.
            Time will tell.

This isnt really the point I was making, is it??
            The point I am making is that should supporters have NO say in the running of a football club??
            Nick gets off very lightly for the power that he has.
            barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

So democracy...

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                So democracy...
                Best thing to happen to the United States, if the roosters were smart,they would start to build a wall to separate Souths territory from easts.

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Best thing to happen to the United States, if the roosters were smart,they would start to build a wall to separate Souths territory from easts.
                  Only if we can make souffs pay for it

Comment

“A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn’t the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn’t flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”——Dresdin James

barbarian ......arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!

Comment

Blah!
                      “Grab ‘em by the pussy” Donal Trump
                      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                      X