Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWH INJURED

WTF:
    The Kiwis have made a couple of changes to the side set to face the Kangaroos in the Sunday morning Four Nations clash.
    Shaun Kenny-Dowall looks set to line-up, but hard-hitting forward Jared Waerea-Hargreaves will sit this one out with an injury to his knee sustained against last week's clash with England.
    Sharks winger Gerard Beale comes into the side for injured Jason Nightingale and Bulldogs forward Greg Eastwood will line-up in place of Waerea-Hargreaves.
    NZ Kiwis: Jordan Kahu, Gerard Beale, Solomone Kata, Shaun Kenny-Dowall, Jordan Rapana, Thomas Leuluai, Shaun Johnson, Jesse Bromwich, Issac Luke, Adam Blair, Kevin Proctor, Tohu Harris, Jason Taumalolo, Lewis Brown, Martin Taupau, Manu Ma'u, Greg Eastwood, Joseph Tapine, David Fusitu'a.

HOPE ITS NOTHING SERIOUS.. stuff the world cup, lets think Roosters 2017
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Bad news
    We need him fit and playing every game in 2017.

Comment

Its obviously nothing too serious or we would have heard about it

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
        Its obviously nothing too serious or we would have heard about it
        Probably not but gee we need to make Tamalaulol our major signing
        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

What a good forward pack that would be
          JWH Friend Tama
          Nappa ,Cords ,Guerra(Taki)
          Bench Liu ,Butche,r Carvey,Matterson and that Trio from prison break, Garvey is the one I am looking to evolve great player so far. Radley a ton of depth and some great youth coming through
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
            Probably not but gee we need to make Tamalaulol our major signing
            If forced to choose I'd take the other JT - Tedesco.

Though I reckon Taumalolo is arguably the best running forward in the world so he'd be handy too

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              If forced to choose I'd take the other JT - Tedesco.

Though I reckon Taumalolo is arguably the best running forward in the world so he'd be handy too
              Not Jason Taylor or Thurston?

Comment

Working...
              X