Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 player profiles

http://www.roosters.com.au/team/player-profiles.html

Even allowing for the likes of Carter, Gordon, Knight and Tetevano, we look light on depth of experienced big forwards. Whilst I think Butcher will be a superstar in years to come he just isn't big enough now. At 184cm and 97kg he isn't big enough to mix it on a weekly basis in the NRL. He needs to be playing at 100-102kg to be effective against the big packs in the NRL.

Comment

I reckon he will develop quick like Cords has a very good footy brain in his head...A Captain one day.
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by TDK View Post
        Even allowing for the likes of Carter, Gordon, Knight and Tetevano, we look light on depth of experienced big forwards. Whilst I think Butcher will be a superstar in years to come he just isn't big enough now. At 184cm and 97kg he isn't big enough to mix it on a weekly basis in the NRL. He needs to be playing at 100-102kg to be effective against the big packs in the NRL.
        ​Interchange reductions will show the value of players like Butcher and Matterson..

Comment

Working...
        X