No announcement yet.

Braith Anasta close to signing with Penrith for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bloody brilliant! we need him on the team just as much as the other boys do.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
      weve found life witrhout fitzy exists we can do so without braith too!?
      wash your mouth out

Comment

I know someone that works with Braith's brother.

Let's see what he says...
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
          I got a text message this morning saying he has agreed to a 3 year deal with Penrith for $380,000 a year and he will take over as captain.
          Official announcement will be made closer to the time of the semi-finals.

Great news. Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out Braith.
          No chance in hell he'd be taking the captaincy off Petero, there's also Lewis next in line.

Stop trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
            Actually Madduke,
            I was not being sacastic at all, as unbelievable as it may seem to alot of people here, the guy has some honour and heart.
            I disagree vehemently with your opinion but I will fight to the death for your right to express it.

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
              No chance in hell he'd be taking the captaincy off Petero, there's also Lewis next in line.

Stop trolling.
              Mate go **** yourself. I have never started or reported a single rumour in all the time I have frequented this forum. As I mentioned I have no connections to the club, to players, etc. I am not even in the country. I am a total nuffie in relation to the sport. This information was given to me by my father who obviously knows I follow Easts. His old mate played with Gus at Newtown and they are still close. This information has come directly from Gus. If you don't like it then don't read it.

Comment

Well you are being trolled and passing it on MRiHK, just think about how ridiculous that sounds. Luke Lewis is a Panthers junior that Gus is as big a fan of Bwaith's, there is a 0% chance Bwaith has been offered the captaincy in front of him, let alone Petero. There's also the fact that it's the coaches job to assign his captain, not the football manager so he's undermining whoever he appoints coach.

We can hope Bwaith's gone, but I'm not buying it off this garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                  . His old mate played with Gus at Newtown and they are still close. This information has come directly from Gus. If you don't like it then don't read it.
                  No it doesn't. It comes from a doppkick who got it from his dad, who got it from his "old mate" who reckons he got it from Gus.
                  So we are to believe that Gus, intelling this bloke (lets call him me mate Dave) that he was involved in contractual negotiations (unresolved) with Bwaiff he then went on to claim he would be made Captain when Petero and Lewis are in the team. LOL
                  Keep it shut
                  Troll

Comment

Those bagging Mad Rooster are off the mark.. I have been told the exact same thing.. the caveat was the deal would be off if made public. I got it from a Roosters board member.

Comment

perhaps its a case of chinese whispers (pardon the pun MRiHK). the rumour re contract at penrith is truth whilst the offer of captaincy is where the truth gets distorted.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
                        Those bagging Mad Rooster are off the mark.. I have been told the exact same thing.. the caveat was the deal would be off if made public. I got it from a Roosters board member.
                        If this is the case can we please delete this thread in case one of the journalists from DT happens to pick up this story and run with it, we could really shoot ourselves in the foot if by publicly celebrating losing anasta we actually just cut off the deal.
                        I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                          Well you are being trolled and passing it on MRiHK, just think about how ridiculous that sounds. Luke Lewis is a Panthers junior that Gus is as big a fan of Bwaith's, there is a 0% chance Bwaith has been offered the captaincy in front of him, let alone Petero. There's also the fact that it's the coaches job to assign his captain, not the football manager so he's undermining whoever he appoints coach.

We can hope Bwaith's gone, but I'm not buying it off this garbage.
                          MRIHK is only posting a rumour he heard, and submitting it ihis own name, if you ridicule members for their rumour postings no-one will want to post a rumour. What do you find so offensive about his input to the forum. I just hope he is right and believe he probably is . Gould will dictate who the captain will be, not an un-named coach.

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time Gus has leaked the signing of a player or coach.

I doubt they would make him captain but I wouldn't be surprised at the offer hearing Gus cream himself each time he commentates on how Anasta plays. Next he will throw stupid money at Soward.

Comment

SHHHHH Don't talk anymore,

Telegraph will get it from here and if we continue to talk, the telegraph will post it and the deal would be off !

Comment

lol @ all these people having a go at Mad Rooster.

I also have been told he will be here next year. As for the captaincy, can't comment as I haven't heard anything, but Braith is one of Gould's favourites so it wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                                X