No announcement yet.

Braith Anasta close to signing with Penrith for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'd be stuffed is carney goes off the wagon or leaves the club after next year. I just don't think he likes it here

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
      lol @ all these people having a go at Mad Rooster.

I also have been told he will be here next year. As for the captaincy, can't comment as I haven't heard anything, but Braith is one of Gould's favourites so it wouldn't surprise me.
      Here or there? I'm getting confused!

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post
        Those bagging Mad Rooster are off the mark.. I have been told the exact same thing.. the caveat was the deal would be off if made public. I got it from a Roosters board member.
        so whatever you do....don't mention the deal to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
          Well you are being trolled and passing it on MRiHK, just think about how ridiculous that sounds. Luke Lewis is a Panthers junior that Gus is as big a fan of Bwaith's, there is a 0% chance Bwaith has been offered the captaincy in front of him, let alone Petero. There's also the fact that it's the coaches job to assign his captain, not the football manager so he's undermining whoever he appoints coach.

We can hope Bwaith's gone, but I'm not buying it off this garbage.
          Yeah mate, it sounds just as ridiculous as sacking Fitzy as captain and replacing him with Braith. That could never happen?? Could it all be bullshit? Possibly but I don't think so. I am just passing on something I was told. Do as you wish with that information.

Comment

Originally posted by lookatmyswatch View Post
            No it doesn't. It comes from a doppkick who got it from his dad, who got it from his "old mate" who reckons he got it from Gus.
            So we are to believe that Gus, intelling this bloke (lets call him me mate Dave) that he was involved in contractual negotiations (unresolved) with Bwaiff he then went on to claim he would be made Captain when Petero and Lewis are in the team. LOL
            Keep it shut
            Troll
            Sodomite/Captain Caveman/Loot at My Choad - you are a joke. You are the biggest troll on this forum. You have bagged him relentlessly. No doubt he personally bothered you somehow. For most people here it is about the football. Braith seems like a great guy really but as pointed out by other members he is not our best 5/8 and he does not cut it as a forward. You should be happy. You are about to get what you have wanted for 5 years.

Remember when you got banned as Sodomite? Remember the reason? I do. You are a small-minded, ignorant imbecile. Oh and please stop sending me hate mail via PM. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fleabag Fletch View Post
              Here or there? I'm getting confused!
              My bad... will NOT be here next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                Oh and please stop sending me hate mail via PM. Thanks.
                If any of it is inappropriate or out of line please forward it to me.

Thanks.

Comment

Those bagging Mad Rooster are off the mark.. I have been told the exact same thing.. the caveat was the deal would be off if made public. I got it from a Roosters board member.
                  What clever board members we have

"The deal falls over if it's made public, so I'm going to go around telling people about it"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                    If any of it is inappropriate or out of line please forward it to me.

Thanks.
                    Thanks Chris - nothing to worry about.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_In_Hong Kong View Post
                      Sodomite/Captain Caveman/Loot at My Choad - you are a joke. You are the biggest troll on this forum. You have bagged him relentlessly. No doubt he personally bothered you somehow. For most people here it is about the football. Braith seems like a great guy really but as pointed out by other members he is not our best 5/8 and he does not cut it as a forward. You should be happy. You are about to get what you have wanted for 5 years.

Remember when you got banned as Sodomite? Remember the reason? I do. You are a small-minded, ignorant imbecile. Oh and please stop sending me hate mail via PM. Thanks.
                      Thankyou ball boys. Thankyou linesmen.
                      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by tony the wheel View Post
                        What clever board members we have

"The deal falls over if it's made public, so I'm going to go around telling people about it"
                        We don't want to strike out twice!
                        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

please wake me up when this s hi t is all over
                          ......feb/mar 2012

Comment

Gus after Ivan Cleary for the riff?

Would like him back coaching easts one day!

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/warrior...e-cleary-2436/

Warriors set to lose Cleary?

By Mute– June 17, 2011
                            Posted in: Ivan Cleary, New Zealand Warriors, News, Penrith Panthers

Rumours still abound
                            It’s looks increasingly like there is some truth to the rumours that coach Ivan Cleary will be leaving the New Zealand Warriors at the end of the season.

Cleary has been linked with a move to the Penrith Panthers, with the club’s new coaching consultant Phil Gould spending time in Auckland this week.

Former coach Tony Kemp also had lunch with Gould while he was here.

Kemp says there’s a strong feeling Cleary will go, and he has a previous relationship with Gould.

He says he spoke generically with Gould about coaching, but not specifically about Cleary.

Read more at NZ Herald

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com.au/warrior...#ixzz1PzS12lIk

Comment

That was a joke by the way.. I meant to clarify soon after but got caught up with work........... I have no idea at all on this one but have suspected for a while now this would happen based on Gould's overly displays of affection on TV recently.. The same he showed back in 2005.

Comment

That was a joke by the way.. I meant to clarify soon after but got caught up with work........... I have no idea at all on this one but have suspected for a while now this would happen based on Gould's overly displays of affection on TV recently.. The same he showed back in 2005.
                                It is no surprise really. Gus loves him and lets face it, he would probably fit in very well at the Panthers. He is a genuine 5/8 and he does okay some of the time. Lets just hope he doesn't do a Wayne Bennett and pull the plug. Fortunately, he is not as in demand as Bennett and if you consider his age and skills it is really quite a good deal if true.

Comment

Working...
                                X