Braith Anasta close to signing with Penrith for 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bondi paul View Post
    if anasta goes then the other werris creek should go as well - namely a mr. nick.politis.
    the club has become a greek tragedy with politis the director.
    one premiership in 35 years since his involvement with board.his stand over tactics is why the roosters never got bennett.
    his talk of building a winning culture is pathetic.his decision making with his puppet board members on coaching staff is indicative of being the complete opposite in what he and the board project. in the last 10 years we had to put up with his poor decision making -murray stuart anderson smith and now elliott.politis needs to go.i have followed this club for 44years and never have i been so angry with what politis and his puppets are doing to this foundation club.
    Is that you Dunny?
    Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

exit please mr nick politis

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
      Is that you Dunny?
      hi melon, no it aint dunny just a disgruntled avid supporter who re joined to vent my thoughts on politis and his puppets decision to sign elliott.
      supporters and club members need to rally to get rid of politis.
      he has been there too long and his decision making is the problem. 1 premiership in a 35 year involvement says it all.
      easts have never been the same since he and his greek ego came on board via having his company city ford on the tri colours jersey.
      politis has to go
      nick nick might think he is slick but he is making the roosters sick

Comment

Like they used to say about Ron Jones: No Ron Jones, no club.

No Uncle Nick, no club.

Do you want John Ibrahim's nightclub to help fund us? Or Mark "Fingerbang" McGuinness? I don't think I want a business called Yellow Brick Road to save us, no matter how good Mark Bouris Bouris Gali is.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_rooster_in_hong kong View Post
          has there been an official annoucement from the club yet? I genuinely don't know but i don't think there has been. Can anyone veryify? Thanks.
          paint your body red white and blue, so we can see who you are when your on this years madigrah float ..

Comment

I read today in the Tele that Banasta signed for another 2 years..is this true

Comment

Mark Bouris = Wizard Home Loans...
              He sold that for 100 million and might have had a few ventures since, but that's what he did (FWIW...)

Comment

Originally posted by Procarlos View Post
                I read today in the Tele that Banasta signed for another 2 years..is this true
                Mad Rooster told us his Dad's mate spoke to Gus and he's going to Penwuff so that can't be right

Comment

Originally posted by elo View Post
                  Mad Rooster told us his Dad's mate spoke to Gus and he's going to Penwuff so that can't be right
                  well then it must be true

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                    Mark Bouris = Wizard Home Loans...
                    He sold that for 100 million and might have had a few ventures since, but that's what he did (FWIW...)
                    Times that by 5

Comment

• I was going to say by 6

either way it is multiples of 100

and he is next if nik ever farks off

Comment

Working...
                      X