round 1 2017 Roosters vs Titans on the GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• round 1 2017 Roosters vs Titans on the GC

well our dreadful season last year has led to us being dumped from prime time in round 1.

we have been shunted to 8pm EDST on Saturday March 4th against the Titans on the Gold Coast.

I wont be there.

Comment

Might make the trip up, Saturday night works well.

We get a lot of support on the Gold Coast, if the game is promoted and priced properly it'll be a sell out.

Comment

Titans are going to have a very good side next year. Taylor and Elgey could be anything together. Hayne with a full off season under his belt. Jarrod Wallace is a very handy pick up as well. Disappointed we aren't playing souths round 1 but this should be a good game. Hope we're up for it. We have a lot to prove this year.

Comment

Other than Hayne, their back line is total rubbish. We will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
            Copley, tupou, Gordon, skd and fergo don't inspire much confidence on recent performances. Titans are consistently underestimated. Often by us. I'll never forget them beating us when they were 11/1 underdogs.

Comment

Kane Elgey goes good.
              They are a well coached tight knit team, I think it will be a very tough gig

Comment

Titans had a well above expectation year last season because they were underestimated and flew under the radar. They will not be under estimated anymore and they won't be as lucky. We should have too much desire and want to lose this one.

Comment

whatever happened to easts souths first round?
                  wontr even be on free to air tv

Comment

Im happy not to be playing the vermin round 1. I hate playing those grubs at any time and esp roubd 1. Sat game on fox sounds good to me if I dont make the trip. Will decide thatb once draw comes out.
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      whatever happened to easts souths first round?
                      wontr even be on free to air tv
                      Channel Nein in their wisdom have decided that Farah v Tigers is a better ratings grabber for Rnd 1

Comment

Hmmm....let me see
                        A backline with Hayne, Hurell, Elgey and Taylor in it up against a backline containing the likes of Tupou, Kenny-Lol, Crapley and you don't know which Fergo will show up. I think both halves cancel each other out. But for gamebreakers Hayne and Hurrell probably shade Mitchell and Fergo for mine. The TItans outside backs won't make as many mistakes as the Rooster ones either.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Channel Nein in their wisdom have decided that Farah v Tigers is a better ratings grabber for Rnd 1

It will be.

Comment

Best part about that time slot is you can have a few beers on a Saturday night and watch it start at the actual start time because it is not on useless channel 9.

Let's rid nrl from free to air.

Comment

I will be there.
                              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Working...
                              X