Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has LOD got another season in him?

I guess we will have to wait and see?

LOD as in Luke O'Donnell? Doesn't he run a chicken shop now?

Comment

This thread is three years too late.
      I sometimes wonder what might have happened if we'd tried to keep LOD and maybe not sign Casty.

Comment

Good thread this, typical off season filler.

Comment

Another top thread. LOD might have had 2014 in him but I think it is safe to say his NRL ship has sailed.

Comment

How bad is this forum in the offseason?

Or just in general?

Do we have so few fans or just so many trolls...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              How bad is this forum in the offseason?

Or just in general?

Do we have so few fans or just so many trolls...

Well if the biggest news on the new or rumoured signing front we have had this off season so far is Brendon Santi then that may answer your question in part.

Prefer a quiet off season on here as it means no one is getting into trouble either.

Things usually start to heat up a bit in early December once pre season training is in full swing then a break for the usual silliness over Christmas and New Year then hopefully the league related stories and pre season banter and buildup make this place more bearable.

Oh I forgot we don't have a real lot of active and contributing members on this forum and I am being serious. A lot of the younger ones prefer places like reddit, facebook groups etc.
              Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 11-16-2016, 01:26 PM.
              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Nah but I heard Brett Kelly does... :P

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Well if the biggest news on the new or rumoured signing front we have had this off season so far is Brendon Santi then that may answer your question in part.

Prefer a quiet off season on here as it means no one is getting into trouble either.

Things usually start to heat up a bit in early December once pre season training is in full swing then a break for the usual silliness over Christmas and New Year then hopefully the league related stories and pre season banter and buildup make this place more bearable.

Oh I forgot we don't have a real lot of active and contributing members on this forum and I am being serious. A lot of the younger ones prefer places like reddit, facebook groups etc.
                  About the whole age thing I've felt for a while like I'm one of, if not the youngest person on here.

Comment

Sits outside his chicken shop smoking all day.
                    Stupid thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X