Roosters Fan Day on Fox Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roosters Fan Day on Fox Today

Heap of old Roosters games on Foxsports today including the 2000 PF against Newcastle, the 2010 come from behind win over the Dogs and the 2002 GF

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
    Heap of old Roosters games on Foxsports today including the 2000 PF against Newcastle, the 2010 come from behind win over the Dogs and the 2002 GF
    Watching skd play in 2010 will just get my hopes up for this year. Damn he was good.

Comment

Todd Carney made him look good had great lines for hom to run
      Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post

Watching skd play in 2010 will just get my hopes up for this year. Damn he was good.
        Watching anything from 2010 will only depress me and make me pessimistic. Bring on 2016!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Watching anything from 2010 will only depress me and make me pessimistic. Bring on 2016!!!
          I'm assuming you mean 2017 - we don't need to revisit 2016 in any way, shape or form.

I'm enjoying watching these games today - mind you, I'm still swearing at the mistake and bad ref's calls, even though I know it's a replay and more importantly, an ultimate Roosters victory
          Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

please dont bring on 2016.

Comment

at 7:30pm there is Roosters 2016 review/2017 preview show

Comment

Freddy, Lam, Sing, Walker...

Man I miss those days.
                Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  Freddy, Lam, Sing, Walker...

Man I miss those days.
                  They're good to watch but 2013 was our greatest ever side for me. Greatest in my lifetime anyway.

Comment

How useless was John Simon when he played for us! Far out he was frustrating to watch wearing our colours.

I enjoyed the Roosters/Manly 2013 game they played - apart from the appalling goalkicking, as Maloney was on the sidelines. Can anyone explain why Mitch Pearce never kicks for goal? I can remember him hitting them sweetly when he played Under 20s for us back in 2006 and goal kicked ...
                    Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      at 7:30pm there is Roosters 2016 review/2017 preview show
                      I think I'll tune in half way through the program then.

Comment

Please share what the 2017 preview states
                        Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Well that was 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Preview? None that I saw. Basically it was a waste of time and a 2016 I'd rather forget; a few lame jokes, a boring interview with Robbo, many infamous mentions of Pearce and the dog incident - time to move on I think, Ben Cummins got a mention - woohoo (insert sarcastic smiley face) and a little interview with Connor Watson talking about his multi coloured mirrors on his hob nailed boots.
                          "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Some things never change, old mate Ben Cummins destroying the Roosters on an away game vs the Warriors. Highlight was penalising Braith (for holding Tate after a forearm to the throat, with multiple replays) and then a set later putting Tate on report when it was too late to reverse the penalty.

Comment

Working...
                            X