You'll want to read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'll want to read this

Im surprised to see no one talking about it yet but Braith Anasta re-signed, 2 years I think and looks to finish his career at the Roosters.

F u c k.

Source?

Comment

Braith is staying put! Has signed till the end of 2013

Comment

Isn't this old news ... around the time the petition was going?

Comment

It was in Today's DT in Phil Rothfields Buzz section, not sure how realible that is but it said he had put pen to paper till 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
            Isn't this old news ... around the time the petition was going?
            There was talk from the club after anasta running to the media where they agreed to offering a new contract.

No official announcement of a new contract or re-signing have come forth.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
            To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
            At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
            Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
            The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Braith Anasta - the only footballer I know whose signature on something makes it worth less.

Comment

Every week this comes up that he has signed.

I am still hopeful we will rid ourselves of our last useless Dog

Buzz just lifted his off this site

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
                  Every week this comes up that he has signed.

I am still hopeful we will rid ourselves of our last useless Dog

Buzz just lifted his off this site

Phil Rothfield is the greatest journalist since H.L. Mencken.

Comment

Its bad enough he is staying on, lets not make it any worse but letting him keep captaincy.

Comment

Why no official announcement

I am surprised Brain didnt resign fter Nick made him resign this doofus

but I would like official confirmation so I can get back to hating them for doing this to me

Comment

If it's true that Smithy didn't want to re-sign him then I can't see how the captain and coach can work together.
                        You would think that Anasta would not play for the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by roostern9 View Post
                          Its bad enough he is staying on, lets not make it any worse but letting him keep captaincy.
                          Sadly that's what will happen if he does stay. His ego will demand it.

Why can't he be like most Greeks and retire young, drink Ouzo and talk bullshit all day in a cafe.

Comment

its true, hes finally signed!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                              its true, hes finally signed!
                              I live by the Rolling Stones song, You Can't Always Get Want You Want.

I couldn't get what I wanted, which was Braith Anasta pissing the hell off to whatever dumbarsed moronic inbred fool club would have him. Sadly, he's staying put.

I may get what I need which is him not playing for us ever again, due to injury or some other situation.

Yeah, I'm that angry.

Comment

Working...
                              X