• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anasta re signs for 2 years

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/12050...-extension.htm

link not working

Comment

I've seen the link. It directs to an article written in March 2011.

One would think it is actually referring to the verbal agreement rather then pen to paper.

Comment

Yeah, there's nothing whatsoever in the papers today.

You would think the worst business decision since Singapore Airlines bought into Tiger would be written about.

Comment

did singair not start tiger!?

the only thing worse than starting that pos would be buying a stake from someone else!

banasta needs to move on, cant he see it would be for the better for all of us.

maybe he can take Beavers spot at Les Catalans

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Morls View Post
            did singair not start tiger!?

the only thing worse than starting that pos would be buying a stake from someone else!
            Tiger Airways Holdings started on it's own.

Comment

Similar to big Australian oligopoly/monopolies. Singers dont have a big track record of success with investing outside their protected enclave in the topics

Comment

I'm pretty sure it was in Friday's tele that he had just bought a place at Clovelly with his missus and that he had put pen to paper last week for a one year extension.

Comment

Originally posted by BUDDY View Post
                  I'm pretty sure it was in Friday's tele that he had just bought a place at Clovelly with his missus and that he had put pen to paper last week for a one year extension.
                  So that's till the end of 2012, which was what was first tabled so hopefully that's it. Still a dumb decision to offer it to him one year but at least it's not two.

Chook.

Comment

hopefully they are working super hard behind the scenes to shift him and Mini

Comment

I'm sure they said two year extension which would see Anasta till the end of the 2013 season!

Comment

Working...
                      X