Braith, please kindly piss off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braith, please kindly piss off

Jesus Christ I've backed this guy in the past but out on the full first play, go to penrith, go to France, just **** off
    I support two NRL teams, the Roosters and whoevers playing Souths

The attempted tackle on the Joel Thompson try embarrassing shit from the captain also, exact same crap as the Uate try last weekend - WRAP THE BALL UP, DONT AIM FOR THE ****ING HEAD YOU IDIOT.

Comment

Originally posted by witty92 View Post
      Jesus Christ I've backed this guy in the past but out on the full first play, go to penrith, go to France, just **** off
      and take with you the deadshit supporters who still want to swallow your load at every opportunity.

Comment

He makes Kurt Sherlock look like Wally Lewis.

Comment

I agree, Bwaiiff fark off to somewhere else, anywhere else, ryles fark off, Smithy fark off, just about all of them can fark off, over rated, overhyped, definately over paid wankers

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post
            He makes Kurt Sherlock look like Wally Lewis.
            As much as i hated Sherlock,i would take him over Bwaif!

Comment

have a look at about 13 or 14 others as well, as a team they are crap.
              If you feel the need to blame one crap player over the other crap players fine, but remember the alco was an absolute spastic at times tonight as well especially in defense
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Bloody hopeless.. relegated to assistant orange boy

Comment

we were fked as soon as that brain dead idiot flogged the ball off the opening kick... merkin

some of his tackle attempts as well were dead set embarrassing.. and this guy calls himself a captain

Comment

Take farking Ryles with ya.

Chook.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                      have a look at about 13 or 14 others as well, as a team they are crap.
                      If you feel the need to blame one crap player over the other crap players fine, but remember the alco was an absolute spastic at times tonight as well especially in defense
                      Mate you are quite right.

However the tone of the night was set when Anasta started the game by kicking the ball out on the full. He is in the team on reputation only.

Comment

It never amazes me how many times he's able to kick the ball dead from the kick off.

Does it like a 100 times a season.

Comment

The next time i see Braith on tv im hoping he will be in Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf Fittler View Post

u got a smile out out of me thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Adolf Fittler View Post

Classic hahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X