X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump View Post

I saw that as well.
    ​don't read the comics
    Last edited by King Salvo; 04-23-2017, 07:25 PM.

Comment

There's a particularly apt word for some of the posters here:
      charlatan
      noun. a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill.

Comment

Logic would suggest that a big offer be given to Watson from the tigers. Roosters don't look like using him anytime soon. I would ask for a release if I was Watson.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
          Lol @ Rein on big coin.

He really isn't.

Best troll account yet
          ​Knocked back a sizeable Dragons contract if you must know to sign for more at Penriff - Playing Reggies and not liking it either - As i said the Tigers if they were smart they could raid a number of clubs who have NRL standard players not getting NRL game time and assemble a fair side. They have 4 mill plus to spend

Comment

Originally posted by kakaruk View Post
            Tigers forum already saying they should make a play for latrell as he is on the outer with us and also watson.I think they are a bit piss*d off with us are the tiges fans.
            ​They have 4 mill plus to spend so they are in the market for players

Comment

Originally posted by Half time View Post

Interesting that you haven't mentioned that basically all that is exactly what Weidler wrote in today's herald
              ​I could be Weidler though ever think of that

Comment

gordon tallis was right when he said he target bulldogs players when he thought both tedesco and woods were joining the dogs if i were the tigers i would target latrell mitchell and connor watson to join and whoever from the bulldogs maybe james graham or somebody else i'm not up to speed with their squad

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

​Knocked back a sizeable Dragons contract if you must know to sign for more at Penriff - Playing Reggies and not liking it either - As i said the Tigers if they were smart they could raid a number of clubs who have NRL standard players not getting NRL game time and assemble a fair side. They have 4 mill plus to spend
                  Not true, He wanted a sizable contract from the Dragons and they laughed at what he wanted and told him to look elsewhere. He was then signed as a backup for Wallace so doubt he's on the 'big money' that your 'sources' have told you

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post
                    Not true, He wanted a sizable contract from the Dragons and they laughed at what he wanted and told him to look elsewhere. He was then signed as a backup for Wallace so doubt he's on the 'big money' that your 'sources' have told you
                    ​Signed for the Pennies for more than Dragons final offer - I gathered he was signed to replace Wallace not be his backup though-Anyway that's them

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
                      gordon tallis was right when he said he target bulldogs players when he thought both tedesco and woods were joining the dogs if i were the tigers i would target latrell mitchell and connor watson to join and whoever from the bulldogs maybe james graham or somebody else i'm not up to speed with their squad
                      ​Mybe- if they re-sign Reynold for what he wants some other players will be RSPCA bound and awaiting new homes for 2018

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

​Signed for the Pennies for more than Dragons final offer - I gathered he was signed to replace Wallace not be his backup though-Anyway that's them
                        http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...167d4799ff17a1

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nr...9fa71151b676f9

Comment

Working...
                        X