X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWITTER: Friend and Linnett gaaawwwwnnnn

@NRLNEWS
    NRL News
    RR: Rumour mill still ticking over - with both Jake Friend and Ash Graham rumoured to the Knights & Kane Linnett rumoured to the Sharks.

If the club lets Jake Friend go then I'm going with him.

Fark me dead.

Comment

That's ****ing ridiculous if we let Jake Friend go.

Comment

If that happens, well, my interest level in the Roosters will plummet further than it already has and I really didn't think that was possible at this stage of the season.
        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Surely not.

This is unbelievable.

The Smith saga is beginning. Again.

How dumb are we? Thought we'd be different to any other club this idiot has been apart of.

We're going to pay, dearly.

Comment

get off the grass

we will win a flag with friend at 9 and jr jr at 7

Comment

Its a rumour guys...calm down.
              Alcohol never solved any life problems.....then again neither did milk.

Comment

Better be just a bloody rumour!

Comment

This club is ****ed.

Comment

Linnett is too skinny...big centres with muscular frames are needed, see the Knights team.

BJ and SKD will do.

Friend...he tackles, but that's all he seems to do.

Comment

this rumour still makes me nervous.
                      bennett tried to poach friend last yr
                      the lure of playing in a team thats guarenteed success and almost guarenteed a premiership.
                      the relief of not having to play in a shit team and playing in a team where you are not the only player putting in.
                      i hope i am just paranoid

Comment

Friend was pursued by Bennett when we were thinking about sacking him a couple of years back.
                        I can't see him going of his own accord after everything we did for him.
                        If it is the club not re-signing him (or Linnett) and keeping Anasta then they are off their freaken heads.
                        I can't wait for that phone call next year to renew my membership.

Comment

If Friend leaves after what the club has done for him, he can rot in hell, alot of people stuck by this bloke when he could have been thrown on the scrap heap.
                          I hope the rumour is false.

Linnett is one of the only bloke who gets in and puts his body on the line every time he plays, should be signed long term.

Unfortunately where there is smoke there is fire

Comment

Originally posted by pearcesworstnightmare View Post
                            If Friend leaves after what the club has done for him, he can rot in hell, alot of people stuck by this bloke when he could have been thrown on the scrap heap.
                            I hope the rumour is false.

Linnett is one of the only bloke who gets in and puts his body on the line every time he plays, should be signed long term.

Unfortunately where there is smoke there is fire
                            I agree

Linnett has also sized up but has been on the outer with Smith. No idea why

There could be more to this rumour. Hope its false

Comment

Linnett showed last night he's lost pace.

If Friend does go of his own accord it will be just about the last nail in the coffin of "club loyalty", from both sides...players and club managements.

Every player now will likely be flocking to Bennett.

Stay with the likely spoon team that's an utter mess, or get out and go to be Knights to coached by Bennett?
                              Hmmm, tough decision.

Have we sacked Watts yet?...might wanna put that on hold if not...Mitchell is too small, and makes mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X