• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fergo to Cronulla.
    King Thirteen.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

If we make 10 mistakes we'll lose.
      If we make 6 mistakes, 6 momentum-killers we'll lose.
      If our wingers don't make our sidelines 100% secure we'll lose.
      If we get ripped off by the officials we'll lose.

ANZ today's game...Tigers v Dogs...radio callers are bemoaning the 'disappointing crowd'.

NRL is dying a slow death.
      People seem to believe the games are not being refereed fairly?

Yeah that was most obvious last year. The refs and the bunker still have too much influence over results.
      So the Dragqueens already have an advantage at our home game, and that's crowd pressure on the officials.
      HATE THAT
      Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
        If we dont make errors, if we complete at over 80%, if our forwards play better than theirs, if we show controlled aggression and if we score more points.. We win. Mate I agree. That's really insightful.

Piss take aside I don't agree with weakening our attack to strengthen our defence. Manu is a beast and should be given early ball. We will need to score points to beat the dragons this year. They average about 30 a game. No latrell in the side is hard enough rather than replacing him with aubusson.
        I take yr point but Manu cannot tackle. No shoulders, no chest, ALL ARMS. Must train with SKD and Fergo
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

I take yr point but Manu cannot tackle. No shoulders, no chest, ALL ARMS. Must train with SKD and Fergo

When does the team get cut down to 19 players ????????
          Roosters For Ever

Comment

When does the team get cut down to 19 players ????????
            Pretty much has been already based on who played for Wyong?

Comment

Manu makes Fergo look Trevor Gillmeister.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Manu makes Fergo look Trevor Gillmeister.
                He's had a few bad games. But he's 19. Give the kid a break. He's going to be a machine.

Comment

He's had a few bad games. But he's 19. Give the kid a break. He's going to be a machine.
                  He's playing with the men so I'll judge him like he's a man. I'm just stating his defense is a problem. It's not a personal attack on him. I hope he absolutely kills it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

He's playing with the men so I'll judge him like he's a man. I'm just stating his defense is a problem. It's not a personal attack on him. I hope he absolutely kills it.
                    I feel sorry for him coming into grade and then defending inside or outside of fergo.

Comment

I feel sorry for him coming into grade and then defending inside or outside of fergo.
                      Yes it's a harsh intro to first grade having a clueless defender outside of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X