This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waerea-Beast! View Post

At the start of 2016 Lurker wrote an article saying Cordner was very close to signing with Manly. The next day his extension with us was announced.
    Yep. Also said that JWH had a hand shake deal to go to Penrith, Pearce would not be re-signed, SBW was signed, sealed and delivered to us for 2017 as well as Hayne and that we weren't interested at all in Teddy.
    And that is just some of the Roosters rumours.

Comment

• It may well happen. Souths have got an awful backline and surely have some cash to throw around.

On another note, I'm fed up with urban myth that Aboriginal players do well at Souths. Aside from Inglis the few indigenous players they have had in the top grade have been average at best - Kyle Turner, Sandow, Williams etc, they have all been rubbish.

Only the Broncos or perhaps the Cowboys could make such a claim.

Its complete and utter horseshit and the myth only exists because there is a sizeable population of indigenous players in their catchment.

Comment

• I recall The Lurker also had JWH making a surprise comeback in that Brisbane 2015 semi.

Comment

• As an aside, Souffs are in complete and utter decline. The roster is largely junk. Why the hell would Latrell want to go there?

We on the other hand with Teddy are set up to compete for the next half decade.

I rate this rumour right alongside the 'Teddy has reneged and will go to the Eels in a swap with Gutho' story.

Absolute junk once more from a troll.

Comment

• Why would we release Latrell? He's signed until 2019 and he's not on huge money. It's a no brainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              I recall The Lurker also had JWH making a surprise comeback in that Brisbane 2015 semi.
              A 5 week lay off from a torn ACL

Genius.

The Lurker probably got his nickname from loitering around schools and public swimming pools as opposed to being the bearer of inside info.

Comment

• If he goes so be it...im really starting to think latrell aint all that hes been made out to be, i hope he turns his attitude around and stays but if is a temper tantrum with more to come and a poor training attitude possibly evidenced by his tubby appearence maybe he should go sooner rather then later ...i never thought id say that either

Comment

• We should get a pretty good idea this afternoon when they name the team for Parra. If he doesn't get back in with SKD out then probably safe to say he is gone for good

Comment

• I see it like this its wishful thinking from a club wanting our player and sending out destabalizing rumours to have a shot .
                    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post
                      We should get a pretty good idea this afternoon when they name the team for Parra. If he doesn't get back in with SKD out then probably safe to say he is gone for good
                      Not sure he'd be gone for good but if he misses indigenous round for some stop-gap centre solution then I'd be worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steakface View Post
                        It may well happen. Souths have got an awful backline and surely have some cash to throw around.

On another note, I'm fed up with urban myth that Aboriginal players do well at Souths. Aside from Inglis the few indigenous players they have had in the top grade have been average at best - Kyle Turner, Sandow, Williams etc, they have all been rubbish.

Only the Broncos or perhaps the Cowboys could make such a claim.

Its complete and utter horseshit and the myth only exists because there is a sizeable population of indigenous players in their catchment.
                        There is one retired indigenous former Bunny that is making SKD, Bromwich and co look like altar boys.

Then you have Wes Patton, Darrell Trindall...the list goes on.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattyh View Post
                          If he goes so be it...im really starting to think latrell aint all that hes been made out to be, i hope he turns his attitude around and stays but if is a temper tantrum with more to come and a poor training attitude possibly evidenced by his tubby appearence maybe he should go sooner rather then later ...i never thought id say that either

​Me too - those tries, especially the length of the field jobs were really starting to shit me......

​He's 19. Any chance we can cut him a bit of slack?

Comment

• Unfortunately, as the saying goes...........where there's smoke there's fire.

Latrell wants the fullback role & is pissed. Preying on his state of mind are the enemies agents - Inglis & Latrell's cousin Damon getting into his head trying to coax him across.

Comment

• Doesnt Inglis play fullback for souths?

Comment

• Originally posted by theGman View Post
                                Unfortunately, as the saying goes...........where there's smoke there's fire.

Latrell wants the fullback role & is pissed. Preying on his state of mind are the enemies agents - Inglis & Latrell's cousin Damon getting into his head trying to coax him across.

Not to mention his ex-Souffs dad.

But none of that changes the fact that they will only let him go if they want him to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X