This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latrell, what are you doing?

When he played in the 20's, he was bagged for not competing the entire 80 minutes. He would drop out of games for long periods then switch on, score a ridiculous try and all the lack of effort would be forgotten.
    Yesterday for the Roos he had 4 or 5 efforts during the whole game. He scored 2trys and saved another at the death.
    His strength and talent is crazy, it's between the ears where he is going to struggle. He referred to that grade as "backyard footy"
    Hoping someone at the Roostets can sort him.

All I know is that our attack has been pathetic since he has not been there.

Something has to be seriously wrong to keep him out of the side.

I would be replacing Fergo with him instead of Manu.

Comment

Agree 100% mate. The only danger seems to be the short ball to Cordner on the left.
      I can't believe they would be "shopping him around" as the rumours say.
      He isn't on big coin and his obvious talent would suggest that we do everything in our power to get him right.

Maybe he thinks he should be on a bigger contract?

Comment

Originally posted by P Money View Post
        All that talk of Jack Bird money could be a distraction. FFS he's 19 years old. Footballers don't lose talent, but motivation so that could be it. If he was switched on for 80 minutes he would be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by P Money View Post
          Agree 100% mate. The only danger seems to be the short ball to Cordner on the left.
          I can't believe they would be "shopping him around" as the rumours say.
          He isn't on big coin and his obvious talent would suggest that we do everything in our power to get him right.

He's only young and he needs to stay switched on for the full 80 minutes.
          I would be very surprised and extremely annoyed if we are shopping him around. I really don't think we are.

Comment

has there ever been so much cow dung spoken based purely off conjecture deary me some of you need a root

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
              has there ever been so much cow dung spoken based purely off conjecture deary me some of you need a root
              Robbo simply will not have anyone in the team that doesn't think the way he does. That doesn't buy into the direction the team is going. Full stop.
              That was the sole reason behind letting Jennings go.
              They are trying to work with Mitchell but at this stage he thinks that he, and his Dad, know best.
              You should listen to me mate, I know.

Comment

I need a root
                Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                  All I know is that our attack has been pathetic since he has not been there.

Something has to be seriously wrong to keep him out of the side.

I would be replacing Fergo with him instead of Manu.
                  Latrell should have played yesterday, it was the coaches call to play him in reserve grade.Had he played i believe he would have probably scored a couple certainly if he was outside cordner when he made that break he would have scored without doubt.You know i dont think there is much seriously wrong with robbo and the youngster,i feel that after latrell gave him a gobfull robbo realized that the kid was stressing out,probably a bit homesick as well and gave him a bit of time out of the pressure cooker that is todays NRL.i reckon he will be back next week.fergo has been average this season and should not be resigned for mega bucks imo we have plenty of options on the wing and i can see latrell and manu being our centers going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                    I need a root
                    Me too and so does Ray.

Comment

The way the team is being run is farcical!
                      1. Friend is rooted after 30 minutes , starts making stupid mistakes, forward passes , slow service , slow support play.
                      2. We leave a strike weapon on the bench all game , see above.
                      3. We leave a strike weapon playing at Wyong.

Comment

I had a root this morning and I'm still conjecturing like mad.
                        Making Steve Naughton look like Vince Mellars...

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatori Grubber View Post
                          I had a root this morning and I'm still conjecturing like mad.
                          try it with a female next time or a male if that's your team

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Me too and so does Ray.
                            there's a first time for everything don't give up hope

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Me too and so does Ray.

Ok. My shout.

Comment

Working...
                              X