X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maxy Walker View Post

I'm not behind anything. Mate.
    ​You obviously can't see what everyone else can. It's all been a load of made up bollocks.

​Still, when he leaves in 2025 you'll be able to tell us you knew all along he wasn't happy.

Comment

• The guy has spent the last however many years pretty much scoring or making a line break at will. When a young guy is that dominant it is easy to become a little complacent, even lazy, and just turn it on when you need to. In an ideal world, he would have spent a bit of time at Wyong last year, playing against men and having to dig a bit deeper, for a bit longer, to do the same things he did in age limited competitions. Unfortunately that didn't, or perhaps couldn't happen, given the playing talent we lost, or was unavailable at the beginning of the 2016 season. He needs to adjust to the level of effort required, not just physically, but the mental application to stay switched on every minute of every game does not come easily. That's why there are lot of talented footballers that never make it in the NRL.

He has all the physical and skill attributes to be a top-line NRL player. He will, however, take time to adjust to the level of mental application required. I think he'll grow into the role, and become a club legend. It starts this week. Let's see how he goes in his first game back. If he goes out there a shows he's got what it takes this week, then I think it's pretty good odds he'll get there eventually. If he doesn't compete for the full 80, and/or gets caught out with lazy defence again, then the jury will be well and truly still out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingsgrove-Loiner View Post

​You obviously can't see what everyone else can. It's all been a load of made up bollocks.

​Still, when he leaves in 2025 you'll be able to tell us you knew all along he wasn't happy.
        I hope Latrell takes his opportunity back in firsts with both hands and stays a rooster happily ever after. But that remains to be seen.

But just because his manager says there are no problems doesn't necessarily make it true. Bahaha to you if you think that. Time will tell.

Comment

I hope Latrell takes his opportunity back in firsts with both hands and stays a rooster happily ever after. But that remains to be seen.

But just because his manager says there are no problems doesn't necessarily make it true. Bahaha to you if you think that. Time will tell.
          Don't believe a word the manager says. When was the last time a manager came out and said, "My player is unhappy at the club," in relation to a player at his current club. Managers are like real estate agents and used car salesman. Full of BS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Don't believe a word the manager says. When was the last time a manager came out and said, "My player is unhappy at the club," in relation to a player at his current club. Managers are like real estate agents and used car salesman. Full of BS.
            A couple of weeks ago. Moses.

Comment

Well yes that was my point exactly. I'm kind of surprised how naive some people are.

Actually no I guess I'm not really surprised.

Comment

yeah listen to chookpen idiots instead they must know everything

Comment

• Originally posted by boogie View Post

yeah listen to chookpen idiots instead they must know everything

I'm just glad you have decided to stick to talking footy instead of insulting people.

Comment

• A player manager telling the media that his player isn't unhappy at a club is like a coach being promised the full support of the board.

The very fact that it's got to the point where he has had to come out and deny it means it's almost certainly true.

Comment

A player manager telling the media that his player isn't unhappy at a club is like a coach being promised the full support of the board.

The very fact that it's got to the point where he has had to come out and deny it means it's almost certainly true.
                      ​Righto then. If you say so.

Comment

• it only got to this point because so many idiots have spread it around based off nothing

Comment

Interesting logic.

If a group of people continued to attack my character by, say, calling me a sex offender - or even worse - calling me a Souffs fan; I would feel compelled to come out and call BS on those rumours and defend my honour.

I've probably questioned Latrell's work ethic at times and have doubts over his determination to be the absolute best he can be - though acknowledging he is young and can and probaby will turn it around - but I've never doubted that he wants to remain at the club.

Rumours that he is having a sook and wants out are completely baseless, unfair and should be refuted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            Interesting logic.

If a group of people continued to attack my character by, say, calling me a sex offender - or even worse - calling me a Souffs fan; I would feel compelled to come out and call BS on those rumours and defend my honour.

I've probably questioned Latrell's work ethic at times and have doubts over his determination to be the absolute best he can be - though acknowledging he is young and can and probaby will turn it around - but I've never doubted that he wants to remain at the club.

Rumours that he is having a sook and wants out are completely baseless, unfair and should be refuted.
                            So you're a sex offender and a souffs fan, is that what you're trying to say?

Comment

So you're a sex offender and a souffs fan, is that what you're trying to say?
                              I'm not a Souffs fan, ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

You are pretty obsessed with him aren't you?

Give it a rest.
                                Not really. I just find you boring. Mickey Brings more to the table.

Don't be jealous now.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X