This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

Don't believe a word the manager says. When was the last time a manager came out and said, "My player is unhappy at the club," in relation to a player at his current club. Managers are like real estate agents and used car salesman. Full of BS.
    Is that resentment because they earn more money than you???
    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
      I'm not a Souffs fan, ok.
      Gold! 😂
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
        I'm not a Souffs fan, ok.
        The fact that you had to come out and deny this means there must be some truth to it

#MaxyWalkerlogic

Comment

Don't believe a word the manager says. When was the last time a manager came out and said, "My player is unhappy at the club," in relation to a player at his current club. Managers are like real estate agents and used car salesman. Full of BS.
          Well we don't have to look far amongst our own on here either for that characteristic. You have no idea what the life of a player manager is like. I do first hand and it can be enormously stressful on not just the players and the managers, but their parents, children and grandparents etc too. People are just too damn cruel and judgemental these days, particularly to those they do not know.

Go walk a mile in another man's shoes before you judge someone so harshly in future.

"Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Is that resentment because they earn more money than you???
            What a stupid comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
              Well we don't have to look far amongst our own on here either for that characteristic. You have no idea what the life of a player manager is like. I do first hand and it can be enormously stressful on not just the players and the managers, but their parents, children and grandparents etc too. People are just too damn cruel and judgemental these days, particularly to those they do not know.

Go walk a mile in another man's shoes before you judge someone so harshly in future.
              How do you know I haven't had first hand experience with player managers? And you say I'm judging.

Comment

Not really. I just find you boring. Mickey Brings more to the table.

Don't be jealous now.
                I don't give a shit what you think of me.

How about making a contribution towards the footy talk rather than silly little childish remarks. If anyone is becoming boring it's you and your little potshots at people.
                Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

• Steve Deacon is straight up.

Comment

What a stupid comment.
                    How? You thought you should reply so there must be some element of truth towards it?
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

I don't give a shit what you think of me.

How about making a contribution towards the footy talk rather than silly little childish remarks. If anyone is becoming boring it's you and your little potshots at people.

Potshots hey...

Do you still want to challenge people to a physical fight or don't you remember your 'potshots' at other posters here recently?

Like you said... "childish".

As for talking footy, speculating on it or actually talking it are two very different things. Over the past week there has nothing but the former on here. I guess that's why you have been active again hey?

Now go and go and lift some weights and drink a protein shake. That should make you feel all high and mighty! 👍
                      FVCK CANCER

Comment

Potshots hey...

Do you still want to challenge people to a physical fight or don't you remember your 'potshots' at other posters here recently?

As for talking footy, speculating on it or actually talking it are two very different things. Over the past week there has nothing but the former on here. I guess that's why you have been active again hey?

Now go and go and lift some weights and drink a protein shake. That should make you feel all high and mighty! 👍
                        Yep thats true.

But you and your little mates went on a campaign to smear and slander a fellow and longtime poster here, it went on so much I had enough. You are right I do like to punch on. Sometimes its the language that the most recalcitrant and egregious posters on here understand.

As for protein shakes I prefer to most of my protein and nutrients naturally these days as you never know what you are taking.

Re player managers, I have had something to do with a few of them through work. Some are good and some are shonks like all walks of life. I think Steve Deacon is a good one. I have never had anything to do with him but he is a Rooster haha.
                        Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                        What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Potshots hey...

funny how they talk about more footy talk but don't talk footy themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by boogie View Post

funny how they talk about more footy talk but don't talk footy themselves
                            Exactly

Comment

• If anyone looked at the history of our posts I am sure it would be found that we mostly talk about footy and/or defend ourselves against attacks. In my opinion calling a certain kind of fan a moron or calling out tired old footy clichés or even discussing things such as media perception and how it relates to the average fan is fine. In fact I would say most of our posts are pretty good quality (and if Boogie doesn't want to use punctuation that is his business). People getting on here and telling others what to do when they are not even moderators of the site is way out of line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post
                                If anyone looked at the history of our posts I am sure it would be found that we mostly talk about footy and/or defend ourselves against attacks. In my opinion calling a certain kind of fan a moron or calling out tired old footy clichés or even discussing things such as media perception and how it relates to the average fan is fine. In fact I would say most of our posts are pretty good quality (and if Boogie doesn't want to use punctuation that is his business). People getting on here and telling others what to do when they are not even moderators of the site is way out of line.

You mean people basically pleading with you and your mate to stick to footy-related talk rather than childish attacks so that this will be a more enjoyable community for everyone? Yes, they are well out of line.

Comment

Working...
                                X