Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please talk about football related matters Tobin.

This thread is about Latrell Mitchell. Can we get back on topic?

I say Latrell is going to carve the Eels up this weekend. I also say he won't go to Souffs. I also say if it is something he may be interested in the club should look at opportunities for Latrell to gradually build himself up to being a leader in the Indigenous community. They might use him to promote the game which would be good to but there is an opportunity to build this kid into something special imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post
      Please talk about football related matters Tobin.

This thread is about Latrell Mitchell. Can we get back on topic?

I say Latrell is going to carve the Eels up this weekend. I also say he won't go to Souffs. I also say if it is something he may be interested in the club should look at opportunities for Latrell to gradually build himself up to being a leader in the Indigenous community. They might use him to promote the game which would be good to but there is an opportunity to build this kid into something special imo.

I agree with all of that.

See, isn't that nice?

Comment

• michael gordon also has publicly stated hes impressed with latrell mitchell attitude after being dropped so whats the excuse for not believing a senior player within the team

Comment

• Originally posted by boogie View Post
          michael gordon also has publicly stated hes impressed with latrell mitchell attitude after being dropped so whats the excuse for not believing a senior player within the team

You could have ended that after "dropped".

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

I agree with all of that.

See, isn't that nice?
            When are you going to talk about football?

Comment

I did. I agreed with absolutely everything you said. I had nothing more to add.

Comment

Shut up ya farkin gronk.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Yep thats true.

But you and your little mates went on a campaign to smear and slander a fellow and longtime poster here, it went on so much I had enough. You are right I do like to punch on. Sometimes its the language that the most recalcitrant and egregious posters on here understand.

As for protein shakes I prefer to most of my protein and nutrients naturally these days as you never know what you are taking.

Re player managers, I have had something to do with a few of them through work. Some are good and some are shonks like all walks of life. I think Steve Deacon is a good one. I have never had anything to do with him but he is a Rooster haha.
                  On topic. I hope latrell comes back bigger and better. We sure as hell need him.

As for smear campaigns, sending homphobic posts over and over to people who's only crime was to join and enjoy this wonderful community was more than a smear campaign. It was totally uncalled for. Your support for such an individual advocates your condoning of such behaviour. As said by others, we only stood up for ourselves and won't be bullied by posters like that. You joined a disagreement that wasn't yours. Don't complain about.

Oh yeah R6, happy to talk footy here but I'm just including myself in the discussion as it's leading.. there are loads of 'off topic' comments in this thread including yours.
                  FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

On topic. I hope latrell comes back bigger and better. We sure as hell need him.

As for smear campaigns, sending homphobic posts over and over to people who's only crime was to join and enjoy this wonderful community was more than a smear campaign. It was totally uncalled for. Your support for such an individual advocates your condoning of such behaviour. As said by others, we only stood up for ourselves and won't be bullied by posters like that. You joined a disagreement that wasn't yours. Don't complain about.

Oh yeah R6, happy to talk footy here but I'm just including myself in the discussion as it's leading.. there are loads of 'off topic' comments in this thread including yours.
                    Crap.
                    You played just as big a part.
                    Now back to Latrell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                      Shut up ya farkin gronk.
                      @Red Appreciate it if you could deal with this. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        Shut up ya farkin gronk.
                        Red. Appreciate it if you would deal with this. Thanks

Comment

• good luck with that ER.

I hope Latrell gets a start this weekend. If he does, I will put him down for a triple!
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Red we would all appreciate if you would deal with this goose.

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

3 on 1 was not fair regardless who is in the right or wrong. Anyway i was defending someone who i thought was being bullied. I dont condone cyber bullying ok. Think Jacin Sinclair, think Charlotte Dawson, etc. I jumped back in as you made a few posts recently smearing Mickey Lane again after a truce was called.

I dont want to have a cyber fight argument with you but words can be powerful and your very subtle passive agressive way doesnt go down to well with some of us on here. Stick to the footy and light hearted banter and we will enjoy it better.

I am not perfect, far from it but I wont hesitate to defend someone getting ganged up on here.

Agree we need Latrell but lets remember he is still only 19 and he will make mistakes and let us all enjoy the ride.
                              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X