Brisbane 57
    Cronulla 57
    Melbourne 57
    Wests 55
    Gold Coast 55
    New Zealand 54
    Parramatta 52
    Roosters 41
    Based on those stats, Canberra / Penrith are being groomed by the NRL to win the comp this year! Referees and the bunker are puppets with strings pulled by the NRL to "control" wins.

Comment

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay RWB, here is where I am for now. I have uploaded the data to a Google Sheet, link below for anyone. I changed the layout quite a bit to normalise the data somewhat.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Cu8/edit#gid=0

Interesting observations:
      1 a) The Roosters have received the lowest number of penalties in the 2017 NRL season
      1 b) It follows that the Roosters have the lowest received penalty average
      2) The Roosters have received more penalties than the average for the round in only 3 rounds

Also there is link to a chart showing initial analysis of total penalties received by all teams.
      Last edited by Flipper Hands; 05-11-2017, 12:08 AM.
      Originally posted by jism
      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
        Hi there,

Sorry for the delay RWB, here is where I am for now. I have uploaded the data to a Google Sheet, link below for anyone. I changed the layout quite a bit to normalise the data somewhat.

1 a) The Roosters have received the lowest number of penalties in the 2017 NRL season
        2) The Roosters have received more penalties than the average for the round in only 3 rounds

Also there is link to a chart showing initial analysis of total penalties received by all teams.
        Hi Flipper, please don't apologise as I can see you put a lot of work into it, which is impressive. I don't even know how to do a pivot table. I don't know how it can be considered whinging about penalties when the stats don't lie.

Because we all need some light relief, here is a pivot sofa:

"Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Hi there,

Great work! But I think you'll find we have only received more than the average penalty count twice, according to your stats. The error is with the first game against titans. Anyway damning stats non the less. I had the misfortune to finally watch the Roosters v warriors game yesterday, how Klein missed the high shot on Cords late in the game is beyond belief!
          Last edited by liver1971; 05-11-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by liver1971 View Post

Great work! But I think you'll find we have only received more than the average penalty count twice, according to your stats. The error is with the first game against titans. Anyway damning stats non the less. I had the misfortune to finally watch the Roosters v warriors game yesterday, how Klein missed the high shot on Cords late in the game is beyond belief!
            Oops! It was late what I did this, and my brain was not functioning.

I stand corrected. peer review FTW. I will make that correction today.
            I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

Hi Flipper, please don't apologise as I can see you put a lot of work into it, which is impressive. I don't even know how to do a pivot table. I don't know how it can be considered whinging about penalties when the stats don't lie.
              Thanks RWB. That was a chart, the pivoting has not occurred yet

Comment

Thanks RWB. That was a chart, the pivoting has not occurred yet
                Well then I really do know NOTHING about pivots..LOL...it sounds too much like exercise for me!
                "Those who care about you can hear you, even when you are quiet" - Steve Maraboli

Comment

Working...
                X