Are we f**kin' kidding?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we f**kin' kidding?!

From spooner's to Grand Final to what looks like f**kin' spooner's again! I believe this is a first for the NRL. At least we're coming first in something.

I can't believe old mate (Matt Elliot) gets the boot before the year's out, yet we're f**kin' stuck with Brian "the slump we had to have" Smith! Seriously.
    Let's get a coach worth playing for and stop buying other teams throw-backs and we might actually have a chance of some consistency.

Sorry, just needed to get that out.

Better yet, we signed Old Mate.

We'll accept all losers.

We're the Ellis Island of Rugby League.

Comment

House with no steps!

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

Great, now we're buying a throw-back coach instead. When and or will we ever learn?

Comment

agree 100%, time for an inspirational coach.

Originally posted by BennyBB View Post
            Great, now we're buying a throw-back coach instead. When and or will we ever learn?
            The fans should stop supporting the club if something isn't done very soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              Fabulous idea, that'll show 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                "When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the dark.At the end of the storm theres a golden sky and the sweet silver song of the lark.Walk on through the wind,walk on through the rain,though your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on walk on,with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone,you'll never walk alone!"

How could you ever stop supporting this great club!

Comment

its just great to be alive come september footy

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                    "When you walk through a storm hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the dark.At the end of the storm theres a golden sky and the sweet silver song of the lark.Walk on through the wind,walk on through the rain,though your dreams be tossed and blown.Walk on walk on,with hope in your heart and you'll never walk alone,you'll never walk alone!"
                    Thanks Eddie.

I think I'll be listening to Disaster Area on Sunday instead.

On Hotblack Desiato's advice.

Who recently signed to the Krikket label.

Comment

Working...
                    X