Toups apparently signs on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogie View Post

i thought it was pretty low myself and thought who cares for that moment relative speaking to an nrl career but I don't like asking shaun about his business either I'm sure he could earn much more playing in england if he desired to
    $300k a year plus free drugs for the dude which was the 3rd party deal lol.

Stoked Tupou has signed on for another 4 years as I remember once he signed an extension mid 2015 his form picked up. Last year he was crap in first of season but the last half of the year he was very good and I think gained the most metres for any player last year.

This year has has largely been in beast mode and though a little quieter in recent weeks, having Latrell back should see his game back to how it was in the first 4 weeks.
    Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

fringe benefits takes on a whole new meaning but I'll keep that to myself

Comment

Also included in his contract is 4 years worth of rented track suits.
        I know he wanted matching under wear as well but I dont know if that was included.

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
          where is the proof tupou signed for less the only people who would know that are the ones who signed off on his contract so when somebody makes a claim it's not insulting to ask how they know a lot of softies on here lately
          Maybe every time you post we could all bag you for your ridiculously long sentences. Actually, they are not sentences coz they don't end with a full stop! 😁. And we wouldn't anyway, because it would become boring if we did it constantly.
          Have a look back through your posts Boogie. Always a negative or sarcastic comment about someone's post. Why don't you mix it up a little. Be merry & loving 😉

And on to Tupou, as Big Chook referred to, Toops made it clear in his last negotiations that he did not want to play for any other NRL Club. And that he could have got a lot more elsewhere. He said that.
          I don't think anything changes this time. Some guys love being in a comfort zone and as long as they are happy, being paid a reasonable wage, they will stay in that comfort zone.
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Great news if true. Very underrated player that is getting better every season.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
              Great news if true. Very underrated player that is getting better every season.
              Apart from last season.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                Apart from last season.
                I'm only looking forward. 👍
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                  Apart from last season.
                  100%. He was atrocious last year. Much more mentally in the game this year & playing tougher i reckon. I'm pleased he's staying but i hope his form doesn't drop now he is secure as Frank Paul The Nerf Ball used to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X