No announcement yet.

My take on individuals based on todays performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think fpn's games for us are numbered? too many good young guys coming through, or resident bluey tom might need to lift his act a bit too!

Comment

Originally posted by beguurk View Post
      Agree with all the above comments! Pezz was great and phil surprising at the back[ maybe graham should be used at 1 next week?] definatley dangerous when he shows up where he feels he's needed. Release Anasta Arona Symonds J Carney Ford IMO.
      Yeah, depth is way over-rated. We've hardly needed any of those depth signings this season...

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
        Jeez we have missed Sammy. He's not going to score amazing tries or burn someone with pace, but he does do all the little things right and he gets us moving forward when our forwards are knackered.
        Sammy P started off that raid with the 20 tap that led eventually to a try. I think it was one of the complete stuff ups by Anasta in the first attempt.

Comment

T arona was outstanding today and when ever he plays for us hope he stays with us for ten years great player

Comment

Originally posted by rooster8888 View Post
            T arona was outstanding today and when ever he plays for us hope he stays with us for ten years great player
            Luke lewis made Arona look like a retard what game were you watching Myles fixed Aronas faaark ups...........

Comment

Originally posted by Roostarz View Post
              Thought most of our guys played like they wanted it today. A much improved attitude too many mistakes but luckily they made more. To me Graham was the surprise packet. Disappointed with Symonds tho not only today but all year really. I have always rated the kid...
              Symonds is still adjusting to first grade. These kids need time to adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by theticket View Post
                Symonds is still adjusting to first grade. These kids need time to adjust.
                He should be used to it by now.

Comment

Lewis should make him look like that mate u learn from those mistakes mate

Comment

Working...
                  X