Meet the man/woman behind the Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guest View Post
    Shit website, shit moderators, shit forum posters and shit fanbase.

Just look at this place, it's a mess. There's often three different threads on the home page all discussing the same thing and more often than not, there's some sort of personal attack going on.

There's many reasons why esteemed and well-liked posters such as stsae, chook56, filthyralph etc left the forum and why hardly any new people join.
    Maybe start a independent, independent supporters forum called free range roosters ?

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

I think our mate Jerry was onto something. And yes you are on my list of friends made via here too.. I put the sunglasses on as I am listening to Boys of Summer by our mate Don Henley..wayfarers on...
      Phew...I started to relive my childhood in the schoolyard telling the other kids who all my friends were...who then didn't corroborate my story!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

Phew...I started to relive my childhood in the schoolyard telling the other kids who all my friends were...who then didn't corroborate my story!
        That reminds me of when you and I went back to the club in 2012 on my birthday when we beat St George and Mitchell Pearce had scored a hat trick. I was going to introduce you to SKD but you had gone to the bathroom. SKD said "Are you sure you are here with a friend? Then he referred to you as the snuffleupagus but the I remembered you had a beer and your jacket there so I had to prove to SKD that yes I have a friend..LOL...look there is a beer and jacket (not the fur coat though) and clearly they are not mine! It's really important to remember the funny stuff we have all gone through with people we have met on this forum over the years, especially now with us all being isolated. I still have the luxury of colleagues checking in on me via Zoom and Skype for the time being which is wonderful but for many on here, the friends we make on here can make an impact on our lives. Some of us on here have seen each other through births, deaths, marriages, job losses and illness and that was the point of Thirteen starting this thread in the first place.
        Last edited by redwhiteblue; 04-08-2020, 09:09 PM. Reason: I wanted to keep talking...yes really..a woman who likes to talk..fancy that..
        "It's these little things, they can pull you under
        Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post

That reminds me of when you and I went back to the club in 2012 on my birthday when we beat St George and Mitchell Pearce had scored a hat trick. I was going to introduce you to SKD but you had gone to the bathroom. SKD said "Are you sure you are here with a friend? Then he referred to you as the snuffleupagus but the I remembered you had a beer and your jacket there so I had to prove to SKD that yes I have a friend..LOL...look there is a beer and jacket (not the fur coat though) and clearly they are not mine! It's really important to remember the funny stuff we have all gone through with people we have met on this forum over the years, especially now with us all being isolated. I still have the luxury of colleagues checking in on me via Zoom and Skype for the time being which is wonderful but for many on here, the friends we make on here can make an impact on our lives. Some of us on here have seen each other through births, deaths, marriages, job losses and illness and that was the point of Thirteen starting this thread in the first place.
          That was a good night...I did get to meet SKD later, top bloke.

He would be chuffed to know someone voted him in Easts best ever team on the Chookpen!

Comment

Working...
          X