16. Aiden Guerra
    17. Ryan Matterson

18. Lindsay Collins
    19. Connor Watson
    20. Chris Smith
    22. Mitchell Cornish
    23. Zane Tetevano
    26. Victor Radley

Damn strong team. Hopefully our Origin boys pull up well.

I'm very confident about this game. We should be pissed after our last game vs Brissy which was perhaps our worst performance in the Robbo era.

We'll hit back hard and win by two tries.

Season defining game!

I like the 4 forward bench. Aubbo & Matto give us that flexibility.

Interesting that Zane is so far down the reserves list .... punishment for his lack of vision on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Interesting that Zane is so far down the reserves list .... punishment for his lack of vision on Sunday?
      Agreed.

Gotta love Maubsy. He can cover hooker and centre, which allows Manu and Latrell to cover wing and fullback respectively. And Matto covers the halves.

Tremendous flexibility and that bench looks so powerful as a result.

Comment

Yep gone with a bullet. If he passes that ball he's in the 17 this week I reckon, other than that monumental **** up he had a very strong game.

Comment

provided there are no injuries during state of origin I feel that we should be able to beat the broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Yep gone with a bullet. If he passes that ball he's in the 17 this week I reckon, other than that monumental **** up he had a very strong game.
            Yes but it sure was monumental. Kurt Sherlock would have been proud of it.

Comment

Interesting that Watson has been picked on the bench recently, and for some reason has now been dropped too? Don't get me wrong, I am more than happy him not being there because he doesn't actually get on the field, but why is he not chosen this week, when we have 5 backing up and he has been picked for cover in previous games. It's tough to make sense of selections week in week out.

Comment

So he should be.

That was totally unforgivable. One of the dumbest plays i've seen in a long time - trying to pull off the hero play to the detriment of the team. And it cost us the game, the 2 points - and who knows possibly a top 4 finish at the end of the day.

I'd like to see him in reserves for a few weeks

Comment

Whats happening with skd ? Never to be seen again ?

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

So he should be.

That was totally unforgivable. One of the dumbest plays i've seen in a long time - trying to pull off the hero play to the detriment of the team. And it cost us the game, the 2 points - and who knows possibly a top 4 finish at the end of the day.

I'd like to see him in reserves for a few weeks
                    What actually happened there? I was at the field so (ironically) didn't see. Also I didn't know what the tackle count was (grounds should really display that!)

It looked like a try for all money (overlap of 2 or 3 players with lotsa space) then he somehow lost the ball. How did he lose the ball? In context he's a forward and probably isn't THAT good at passing. Did he decide to take the safe option, run forward and then knock it on or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Yes but it sure was monumental. Kurt Sherlock would have been proud of it.
                      JT I'll never be able to forget the horrors of that bombed try by Sherlock against the Bulldogs years ago..
                      We were going for 6 wins in a row and he blew a perfect opportunity just on the stroke of half time..
                      Steve Robinson put him through a hole with Seidenkamp in support,and Sherlock hogged the ball instead of passing to the open man to give us the lead..
                      Gary Freeman wanted to kill him,as well as all the other supporters at the ground..
                      Sherlock was awful!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

What actually happened there? I was at the field so (ironically) didn't see. Also I didn't know what the tackle count was (grounds should really display that!)

It looked like a try for all money (overlap of 2 or 3 players with lotsa space) then he somehow lost the ball. How did he lose the ball? In context he's a forward and probably isn't THAT good at passing. Did he decide to take the safe option, run forward and then knock it on or what?
                        how did he lose the ball. farking simple, as a kid he couldnt pass right. what made langer such a great footballer. he couldnt pass right. so he danced around and passed right using his left. we all have a strong and a weak side. Who here is ambidextrious..
                        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
                          JT I'll never be able to forget the horrors of that bombed try by Sherlock against the Bulldogs years ago..
                          We were going for 6 wins in a row and he blew a perfect opportunity just on the stroke of half time..
                          Steve Robinson put him through a hole with Seidenkamp in support,and Sherlock hogged the ball instead of passing to the open man to give us the lead..
                          Gary Freeman wanted to kill him,as well as all the other supporters at the ground..
                          Sherlock was awful!
                          I was there.
                          Sherlock makes Friend look like Usain Bolt. I always thought he was so shit. If the forum was around back then, he definately would have been our whipping boy.

Comment

Seems that Evans has jumped Zane.
                            Deserves demotion after that hog effort on the weekend. Hopefully he comes back better.
                            At least Jane offers us an occasional offload.

Comment

one thing i can see is, if we win it will be in the papers and in the media that we played the depleted baby drongos team.( backing up from the ori9in) if we lose it will be the exhausted drongos backing up from ori9in beat the lack lusted roosters team thru determination and depth. if we lose ray wabbids warren will hand job vaughton under the table during the post match and climax during wain bonnets post match interview.
                              1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Working...
                              X