14. Isaac Liu
    16. Aidan Guerra
    17. Ryan Matterson
    18. Lindsay Collins
    19. Connor Watson
    20. Chris Smith
    23. Zane Tetevano

Comment

Glad Cornish is getting a run. Looks like Collins might get Evans' spot, at least while Zane is in the naughty corner.

Comment

Is Zane being punished for bombing that try last weekend

He's been one of our best , now 19th man all of a sudden

A bit like Hastings bombing that try last year. Ignored his supports went to score, bye bye Hastings
        Last edited by PeeGee; 06-02-2017, 07:23 PM.
        Roosters For Ever

Comment

Why wasn't SKD named in the squad in the event we need him, eg. Fergo out ?

I know indefinite suspension, but what's the latest and when is he due back ?

Comment

Originally posted by roorooman View Post
            Why wasn't SKD named in the squad in the event we need him, eg. Fergo out ?

I know indefinite suspension, but what's the latest and when is he due back ?

I've got this feeling it's bye bye skids. He finally went too far as he was on the outer anyway.

Don't think he'll be back somehow
            Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

I've got this feeling it's bye bye skids. He finally went too far as he was on the outer anyway.

It could be a Paul Vautin style return in the last game of the season.

SKD deserves a better send off than that.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

In regards to the team line-up, i wouldn't mind a bench of Liu, Matterson, Tetevano and Collins. just a powerful bench that can play long minutes while also blooding Collins more,

Comment

Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                  In regards to the team line-up, i wouldn't mind a bench of Liu, Matterson, Tetevano and Collins. just a powerful bench that can play long minutes while also blooding Collins more,
                  Mate I agree. Powerful interchange. We already have a utility in the side through Aubbusson

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy View Post

Mate I agree. Powerful interchange. We already have a utility in the side through Aubbusson
                    And Matto

Comment

So what's the story with Evans?
                      I'm glad Cornish is in the team this week. As much as I like Watson he is no organising half.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                        It could be a Paul Vautin style return in the last game of the season.

They won't throw a guy who isn't match fit into the last game of the season when an important 2 points is on the line.

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

I also think so. What a sad end to the roosters career of a roosters legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                            I agree.
                            Despite what he did off field, the fans deserve to give him a good send off after all these years of service, all the tries he scored, and his efforts in the grand final.

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                              I'm glad Cornish is in the team this week. As much as I like Watson he is no organising half.
                              After last week, I definitely agree with this.
                              I've seen Cornish play a couple of Wyong games and he's gone ok. Short kicking game looks good.
                              He's our back up half so we should use him when Pearce is out, at least longer than 2 minutes.

Comment

Today's Daily Tele has printed Milford in the side. Hope that's a case of severe inefficiency rather than a Chambers-like legal effort.

Anyway.. looking forward to this Cornish combo. Can't be any worse than what was served up in last week's depleted side. Or can it....
                                My biggest worry is the backline defence, shock horror, and how conditioned Brisbane seem to be at these fend offs (versus the arm grabbers). Get ready Gordon.

Comment

Working...
                                X