Team vs Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nein = ori9in......all about the money money money. The money money money
    1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
      Yep gone with a bullet. If he passes that ball he's in the 17 this week I reckon, other than that monumental **** up he had a very strong game.
      I hate to think how many brain cells I lost in the 10 minutes following that play.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

I was there.
        Sherlock makes Friend look like Usain Bolt. I always thought he was so shit. If the forum was around back then, he definately would have been our whipping boy.
        He would be hammered on this forum on a weekly basis..
        He was also a dual international,which is even more astonishing..

Comment

23 man squad. So basically we don't really know the team but I guess that's to be expected with all the guys backing up from origin.

Comment

ill bet the nrl evens it up for the newscorp broncos with a choice of referee? their top pick might be be\honest ben cummins?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

Yes but it sure was monumental. Kurt Sherlock would have been proud of it.
              1992 v Canterbury with Gary Freeman on his inside.

I reckon Sunday's one was just as bad and just as costly.
              Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

geez I hate Origin, likely to be without Pearce and Napa against the Broncos.

Comment

If Pearce is missing then so should Milford.

If not for concussion then for kicking Dugan in the face.

Pearce will play though I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    If Pearce is missing then so should Milford.

If not for concussion then for kicking Dugan in the face.

Pearce will play though I reckon.
                    would be irresponsible by the club to play Pearce 3 days after being knocked senseless, also once Napa cools down he will be at long odds to play as well, he could barely move when he went back on tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                      1992 v Canterbury with Gary Freeman on his inside.

I reckon Sunday's one was just as bad and just as costly.
                      I stand corrected,thought it was Seidenkamp but in fact it was Freeman backing up!

Comment

Yeh I'd be surprised if Pearce played so shortly after such a serious concussion. Huge blow, not sure we can win without him.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

What actually happened there? I was at the field so (ironically) didn't see. Also I didn't know what the tackle count was (grounds should really display that!)

It looked like a try for all money (overlap of 2 or 3 players with lotsa space) then he somehow lost the ball. How did he lose the ball? In context he's a forward and probably isn't THAT good at passing. Did he decide to take the safe option, run forward and then knock it on or what?

Instead of passing to an completely unmarked Latrell and Tupou shouting for the ball, he instead decided to stick his head down and charge head-first into the three defenders in front of him.

It was such a selfish play that i now seriously question his ability to be a team player.

Zane - you ain't Andrew Fifita mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post

Instead of passing to an completely unmarked Latrell and Tupou shouting for the ball, he instead decided to stick his head down and charge head-first into the three defenders in front of him.

It was such a selfish play that i now seriously question his ability to be a team player.

Zane - you ain't Andrew Fifita mate.

He actually looked at Latrell and then put his head down to go away. He friggin looked!!!!!

Comment

very frustrating to have injuries before a big game

Comment

Has anyone heard about Milford's, suspected broken cheekbone??

Comment

Working...
                                X