No announcement yet.

Team vs Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently Pearce has been playing with a torn medial ligament in his knee, injury caused by JWH while celebrating his Anzac Day winning FG.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
      apparently Pearce has been playing with a torn medial ligament in his knee, injury caused by JWH while celebrating his Anzac Day winning FG.

He finally kicked one to win a game and get's crippled in the celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
        Yeh I'd be surprised if Pearce played so shortly after such a serious concussion. Huge blow, not sure we can win without him.
        I'm very confident we can still win. Keary really is playing outstanding football. Jake would also need to have another good game with his long kicks. Not sure I'd go with Watson again, would probably prefer Cornish at the moment

Comment

Match officials: Referee: Ben Cummins. Assistant Referee: Dave Munro. Touch Judges: Michael Wise & Phil Henderson. Review Official: Ben Galea. Senior RO: Bernard Sutton.

Comment

FMD it had to be Cummins.

Broncos have to be favourites now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
              FMD it had to be Cummins.

Broncos have to be favourites now.
              I feel nauseous.... a bucket for monseuir.

I don't think we've ever got a fair crack with that joker.

Comment

Broncos five-eighth Anthony Milford and Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce have been rubbed out of their teams’ clash at Allianz Stadium on Saturday after both suffered nasty head knocks midway through the second half.

Benji Marshall will likely come in for Milford, while Connor Watson or Mitchell Cornish loom as replacements for Pearce.

Comment

Great.

Definite underdogs now as we've never been anything more than average without Pearce.

I can see our season slipping away if we lose solely because of Origin.

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post

I'm very confident we can still win. Keary really is playing outstanding football. Jake would also need to have another good game with his long kicks. Not sure I'd go with Watson again, would probably prefer Cornish at the moment
                    Jake needs to shelve the kicking if anything.
                    Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                      Jake needs to shelve the kicking if anything.
                      I don't mind Jake kicking, just not on the 4th freaking tackle all the time!

Comment

To bad Nikorima is injured,would have been a great opportunity for the kid this week.
                        The world is full of Kings & Queens,who blind your eye's & steal your dreams!

Comment

It'll be close win or lose. They really need to do a job on Roberts, otherwise he'll run circles around us , literally.

As I posted previously, I'm shite scared origin will END our season as it did to Brisbane in 2016. Half the team was busted, and they played that way.
                          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                            I don't mind Jake kicking, just not on the 4th freaking tackle all the time!

Mr Predictable that's for sure, has to learn there is a 5th tackle.

Comment

Can people place banners outlining cummins stats with us?
                              Win ratio and penalties received. Have it placed front and centre on eastern bays
                              Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                                Can people place banners outlining cummins stats with us?
                                Win ratio and penalties received. Have it placed front and centre on eastern bays

Check Kleins stats while yer at it, and Perinara,

Actually I'd love to know all refs' stats with us, I'd say considering we lose most penalty counts in games then all refs would look bad against us. Just this year we've had some amazingly lopsided counts.
                                Oppositions with wonderful discipline, etc.

It's some critical and or dodgy decisions that hurt us
                                Last edited by PeeGee; 06-01-2017, 07:23 PM.
                                Roosters For Ever

Comment

Working...
                                X