• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
    Thats written like a canoe personally.

Bro, relax.

Dont be offended. I dig perms.
    I'm not offended. I was just pointing out that different circumstances can produce different results. DO THAT AGAIN AND I'LL DECK YA! (Just kidding )

Comment

ok i wont use it anymore, i confirmed withy a certain injured prop last night that he and a few of the junior players often have a look on the forum, our poly mates do take things to heart very easily so dont be fooled by their shyness and quyiet maNNER, they do know whats going on! in fact im trying to get this young prop to consider writing a blog on here, ill talk to mario about this first, hes known for his intelligence and articulation, so it might be good stuff? mario if you read this get back to me? his name is thge same as an assasinated us president!

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
        ok i wont use it anymore, i confirmed withy a certain injured prop last night that he and a few of the junior players often have a look on the forum, our poly mates do take things to heart very easily so dont be fooled by their shyness and quyiet maNNER, they do know whats going on! in fact im trying to get this young prop to consider writing a blog on here, ill talk to mario about this first, hes known for his intelligence and articulation, so it might be good stuff? mario if you read this get back to me? his name is thge same as an assasinated us president!

When was President Masoe assasinated??

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
          Hands up....I use it.

And I have no problems using it.

Political correctness gone mad.

We vilify every player, coach, and forum member for having an opinion, girlfriend, boyfriend, gimp mask, or false teeth.

It is what it is...a harmless reference.

Dont make it bigger than it is.
          Bullshit Melon. Its a racist term whether you realise it or not. I actually credited you with a little more intelligence
          We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
          Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

no marty masoe is alive and well and really looking forward to next season!

Comment

I agree. There was a thread closed a while ago where one user, I forget who, called for the club to stop hiring players based on their Islander heritage, it's pretty disgusting. But I admit to using the term FOB from time to time.

Comment

Agree totally. It is an offensive term and should be banned from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by melon.... View Post
                  Hands up....I use it.

And I have no problems using it.

Political correctness gone mad.

We vilify every player, coach, and forum member for having an opinion, girlfriend, boyfriend, gimp mask, or false teeth.

It is what it is...a harmless reference.

Dont make it bigger than it is.
                  A harmless reference to whom?

Is it still a harmless reference if Sam Perrett comes on here reads it and decides that we've got a racist/discriminatory supporter base and leaves? A bloke who bleeds the red, white and blue, has one of the biggest hearts & always gives his best. Why not judge everyone based on their merits rather branding them all with the same stick.

Of course it's bigger than just some fun, you're posting on a forum available to everyone not down at the pub with your mates, don't be so ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                    I agree, nothing wrong with a good racist joke but this is over the top. This club has always had great ties to the Polynesian community both player and supporter base wise I'd hate to see that put at risk because of a few people trying to be funny. It's ignorant to think that the players don't come on here and read these threads especially the younger players.

I'd hate to miss out on watching a player like Moga develop at our club because of a few idiots.
                    One time I agree wholeheartedly with you.. Hopefully it happens more often.

Comment

Agreed. Anyone using the term in a racist manner will find their posts edited. If it continues they'll find themselves suspended / banned from this site.

If anyone has a problem with this, PM me.

Comment

Working...
                      X