Willie Tonga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willie Tonga

There is an article on Fox Sports saying that Tonga is denying links to Parramatta for 2012, but in the article Tonga is quoted as saying while he hasn't spoken to Parra he is looking around for a new club.

He's explosive, committed in defense and fast. Exactly what we need opposite SKD (assume Linnett leaving rumours are true). Now I don't see him coming here, but that would be a decent looking back line when healthy;

1. Mini?
    2. Perrett
    3. Tonga
    4. SKD
    5. Graham/BJ/Toyota Cup

I think saving for a hardworking forward at the end of next season would be the best option. Then we need to find a good fullback. After that...

I do like that backline though...

Comment

I wouldn't touch him. I'd rather stick with the youth of SKD and Linnett, who may have some errors in them, but they are the future.Worse come to worse, move BJ from wing to centre if Linnett is gone.

Comment

The guy is a lazy fark, no thanks.

Comment

He's a good player but not what we need. A good fullback is the more pressing issue.

Comment

Neh, instead we should try and poach that mal meninga/greg inglis clone Konrad Hurrel in the warriors under 20's, first year in league and has the most tackle bust by a long stretch

Comment

old injury prone and a bad attitude and never really that good. Then theres the best bit... part of the coffs harbour brigade.
              Great lets get him.
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

He plays about 3 good months of Footy once every 3 or 4 years.

Comment

oh perfect, put him in a backline with Mini

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                    old injury prone and a bad attitude and never really that good. Then theres the best bit... part of the coffs harbour brigade.
                    Great lets get him.
                    Exactly. Why on earth would anyone even consider recruiting this troublesome character. NO WAY.
                    No dickheads policy is the way ahead.

Comment

he is tim tm tahu the second, he has no play no way in him. just cant get his head straight for long enough to be any use

Comment

Originally posted by Spanner in the works View Post
                        I think saving for a hardworking forward at the end of next season would be the best option. Then we need to find a good fullback. After that...
                        With that part i coudnt agree more!

Comment

Willie Tonga is shit

He is a ball hog who never passes it, and to makes matters worse he is super slow (Makes Perrett look like Usain Bolt).

He is also a bit of a pisshead, last thing we need. Let him go to parra and lket him play with Carl "Fat Boy" Webb

Comment

Working...
                          X