Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toops OK

Official Injury Report from http://www.roosters.com.au:

Winger Daniel Tupou was forced from the field after sustaining an injury at the beginning of the second half and was unable to return.
    After receiving scans over the weekend, it can be confirmed that Tupou sustained a minor groin strain that is not considered to be serious.
    Tupou will train with the squad throughout the week as-per-usual and is likely to line-up for his side against the Tigers on Sunday afternoon.
    The rest of the squad got through the match unscathed, including the four State Of Origin representatives that backed up from State Of Origin.
    Read more at http://www.roosters.com.au/info/inju...901uk7VsKkb.99

Good news. Toops loves playing the Tigpies and I didn't like the thought of the likely re-shuffle or replacement player.

The Tigpies have been our bunnies for a few years now. Time to improve that points differential.

Teddy will turn it on this weekend, Us by 24+

Comment

Hopefully Teddy has a shocker.

Comment

Its a bit like we want to see Teddy on fire but then again we dont.

Comment

listening to Robbo's press conference from this morning, it sounds like Toups is still in doubt for tomorrow, hopefully they take the long term view and don't take any risks with him.

Comment

Don't think he will play - be a wet ground in any case and could do more harm than good by playing him especially with the Bye coming up - Aubs to centre and Manu to wing- if Aubs plays that side

Comment

From Roosters Weekly - Daniel Tupou has been ruled out. Aubusson moves to centre with Guerra starting and Tetevano joining the bench. Cornish also drops off.

Comment

Nice to have good depth this year!
                But it also highlights how important Maubs is to the balance of our team!

Comment

Maubs will get the job done.
                  And the only real difference between centres and backrowers these days, is that centres pack into scrums.

Comment

Toupo is out! I was doubling up on the winger he has been marking to score a try in the last 4 weeks......excellent side income to buy the groceries and nappys for the newborn. Do i take the risk,back Naiqama to score and hope his replacement will come in for for no reason in defence and wave his arms around.....or do i tell the missus to shop at Aldi instead of Woolworths and use cloth nappies for a week??
                    Last edited by Random Rooster; 06-11-2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                      Toupo is out! I was doubling up on the winger he has been marking to score a try in the last 4 weeks......excellent side income to buy the groceries and nappys for the newborn. Do i take the risk,back Naiqama to score and hope his replacement will come in for for no reason in defence and wave his arms around.....or do i tell the missus to shop at Aldi instead of Woolworths and use cloth nappies for a week??
                      Take the risk.
                      If you lose you still win because if you cant buy groceries your new born doesn't eat & if your new born doesnt eat your newborn doesn't poop & if your new born doesn't poopt then you wont need nappies.

Comment

Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post
                        ​your last name isn't Simona by chance ??

Comment

Working...
                        X