Ex-rooster Justin Hodges does a Homer Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-rooster Justin Hodges does a Homer Simpson

If you go to nrl.com you can see Justin Hodges calling for the cutting of a third of the Maroons side. It's good for a laugh. Reminds me of a Simpsons episode when Homer becomes the football coach and gives a voice over of the names at the end calling for everybody (except Joe Namath) to be cut.

He is such a goose on that Queensland only show.
    He would have no idea he is the coach of the Queensland U20's side which got done by NSW again.

Comment

No offense to the intelligent Queenslanders amongst us, but that 'Queenslanders Only' show only emphasises the retarded bogan stereotype that NSWelshmen and Victards like to see.

i'd be shocked if Robert Craddock wasn't inbred. He almost makes Slothfield look normal.

And add to that Tallis and Hodges as well.

Fk me dead, are they serious putting that thing to air?

Comment

> Justin O'Neill: I don't believe that Juzzy is playing with much confidence at the moment so I think he's got to go.

Way to give a guy confidence...

> Jarrod Wallace and Coen Hess have both been playing outstanding footy for their respective clubs and look to have bright futures playing for Queensland and then the next option after that is Korbin who is nice and aggressive and will stand up for his teammates.

1. If commentators just keep saying a guy's name then I swear it just rolls off everybody's tongue easier and they instantly become the best player in the Comp. Hess is one of these... along with Corey Oates, Josh Papalii, David Klemmer, Anthony Milford and a bunch of others who were never in doubt of rep selection. I find it mildly funny.
        2. Aaaargh I had an awesome point that everybody woulda given me bars for but I'm tired and (still) really sick. Goodnight comrades!

Comment

Makes the professor look good

Comment

so people want more honesty from people within the game then when they get it they criticise what's being said

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
              so people want more honesty from people within the game then when they get it they criticise what's being said
              Agree with what you have raised here Boogtsarrr
              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

I'm glad he speaks his mind. We need more of it.

Comment

I like Tallis, love it when he gets stuck into Bennett. There's little love between those two these days.

Comment

Working...
                  X