Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Ya'll, I do love an exciting finish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darque View Post
    Yes Reggie, it is the "real daRque".

I post here for two reasons:

1) Although Souths get bagged here, overall there are less negative comments on here about Souths than there are on The Pride.

2) I was "encouraged" to leave the Pride by an Admin who while asking for posters to be positive then deletes posts which are positive, and by a new Mod who thinks he is God and deleted a large portion of my posts, and because of a poster known as "Bully" because he complained about my pro Souths posts.
    Let me too join the brigade, and encourage you to **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by BlindFreddy View Post
      Let me too join the brigade, and encourage you to **** off.
      Did I mention we beat you last night?

Comment

Still doesn't wash away the unsightly stain that marks you as a $ouff$ fan.

Delecto Oriens est odio Meridianus
        To love Easts is to hate Souffs

Originally posted by Bill Shankley, Liverpool FC
        At a football club, there’s a holy trinity – the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don’t come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques.
        Originally posted by Andy Raymond Commentating Souffs V Manly 18/04/09
        The fireworks at the Easter show are making more noise than the crowd tonight

Comment

Did I mention Darque welches on bets and goes missing... only to turn up after a lucky one point win...

He's as weak as piss and morally bankrupt.

Comment

Hey Bloke its yer old sparring partner from The Pride. Fancy finding you over here!

Oh well at least they let opposition supporters post here.....

Nice to know that you're still being talked about over there. How's the book going?

Congratulations Rorters on winning the Hope I get a Ronnycoote Tonight Cup.

Fantastic being there for that field goal which made up for Sandow's poor 80 minutes of normal game time.

I must say I was most impressed with the level of support for you guys. The Rooster chanting was the loudest I've heard at Stadium Australia as opposed to previous clashes where tri colour barracking was negligible.

No doubt we'll once again see you in the opening round of 2012 - I think both teams will already be making plans for next year as 2011 is just about pride.

Cheers

Comment

My beef with Souths is consistency. We hang in and win a slog vs The Broncos and we were really impressive. Then we come out and get flogged by the Sharks, then win a tough one against you guys.

When we can show control and hang tough for 80 minutes, even when we lose, then I'll be convinced we are a serious threat.

It's frustrating as a South's fan. I think we have one of the best rosters in the NRL, but I also think we are one of the worst teams.
              I wouldn't be putting any team down that has been beaten by the sharks in 2011. I said at season start the sharks will be top eight contenders, If they keep going the way they are and there combo's get better they could be the darque horse?????

Comment

Working...
              X